THE MOVEMENT IS GROWING!!

this is actually bullshit Sam of Somalia, a white man can make it in Somalia, diaspora should be able to, like I’ve just seen a TikTok of a American sister opening her kindergarten business,

I’m on about politics. You can’t get into politics without your qabiil backing you.

What qabil, did the whole qabil have a chance to vote, or is a select few elders that are allowed to vote. Ultimately we need a proper election, where all of us can vote
Any one can vote. But to be a leader in Somalia you must have your clans backing or you won’t be taken seriously.

Yep and this is why this movement of “no qabiil” won’t work. No one will take this young Tiktoker seriously
The vast bulk of Somalia is all danyar. If a political movement is centred around class and protecting national interests, I believe with enough competence and resources it can defeat qabiil.

Ironic as hell, youre low iq for saying that
Two kinds of posts from this

1.Good things should happen not bad things. 2. Riding on some politician they think is 1 percent less corrupt then the others who doesn’t know who they are and who sells out Somalia the next week.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
looooooooooooooool you qabilists are speaking like Criminals when their told to stop doing crime you guys need counseling

When a country is absolutely FAILED for 33 years, you need SOME serious solutions first we need a GOOD leader

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Without qabiil your a nobody in Somalia.
You will own money if u post muse sultan group facebook awoowe
IMG_7039.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts