THE MOVEMENT IS GROWING!!

Last week i posted about this new somali youth movement which started to make a group chat to create anti qabil content and push it into social meida.. the members were 7k last week and now its at 8k!!!

the members are literally from over 20 countries

1000039968.jpg

it should be qabyalad wa lacnad learn to differentiate between qabil and qabyalad
Literally two sides of the same coin. Qabil gives birth to qabyaalad, mainly by emphasizing on qabil differences and bad history... this group main objective is aligning with somalinimo over qabil which is the most effective way to diminish qabyaalad

This is going to be the most low-iq thing in history lol.

This is going to be the most low-iq thing in history lol.
How did u already come to that conclusion?
These brothers & sisters are trying to unionize the youth and tackle the major flaw (tribalism) in the Somali society that has kept it stagnant while the majority of the world and even our neighbors have moved ahead of us.

They came together and formalize ways to organize and effectively bring the youth together...please dont be condescending when none of us are taking real steps to make a difference for the somali society and the nationhood

1000039981.jpg

People talking about qabiil vs qabyalad don't know what they're talking about

The whole thing known as qabiil has to go.

People can record their lineages and that's it. But as a living social and political reality? Nah

People talking about qabiil vs qabyalad don't know what they're talking about

The whole thing known as qabiil has to go.

People can record their lineages and that's it. But as a living social and political reality? Nah
Exactly walaal...wat progress is tribalism going to bring us in 2024??? Literally zero. Only ignorance would make someone want to deeply stick to clan. Personally my qabil doesnt mean more to me than somalinimo does wallahi. If we put being somali ahead of qabil then in no time we would have progress

Trending