The Motion (170 MP's) on PM Kheyre has been declared, read the papers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely correct, but you have to end things with a constructive way to counter it, otherwise you're demoralizing your own people, thereby doing their bidding. This process was invented by tavistock institute to counter any real change amongst formerly colonized people. That's why I always used to say to you "don't be defeatist, that's what they want you to be."

Be positive, and use your intelligent mind to come up with ways to outmaneuver your enemy.

For example, Djibouti is about to become one of the biggest exporters of potash which will be mined in Djibouti and exported through their new Doraleh port. Potash is a major global fertilizer.

http://af.reuters.com/article/ethiopiaNews/idAFL8N1JC4HL

See how easy that was brother?

My friend even the average whites are going off the grid composting their own organic and manure waste which they use as fertilisers to grow their own food in their back gardens, my parents are already using similar methods back home, this whole stuff is exploding all over YouTube with more and more people coming up with creative ways.

But again this is mostly for the family or the individual, hence not scalable without serious money/investment, the Djibouti example is great and I read about this before, these ideas have been around since the dawn of time and a lot of people know this.

I have spoken to Politicians that know about it, just recently I met a man that attended UN sponsored conferences on this which this time was held in Hargaisa, he himself is in the Sudan grass growing business which is exploding in Somalia now.

The non existing infrastructure is the major issue after the western backed terrorist groups that are strategically based in all the fertile hot spots and strategic choke points, the farmer/trader in Afgooye cannot even bring most of his fresh produce next door to Mogadishu never mind places much further away.

This is the number one reason why the Bantu countries are developing much more rapidly then we are, they have that basic infrastructure already in place to build upon, this was a massive missed opportunity during the kacaan era.

Don't for once think I am defeatist sxb, it may come across that way, but I am very optimistic, so optimistic in fact I plan to move back permanently within 18 months inshaallah, it's just the lack of intelligence of most of our buffoon leadership that can be very frustrating.

I once asked a former minister about major regional road constructions, and he said the money and will is there, but no one will drop a dime until the terrorists are cleared from those areas and no worker will risk his life, these terrorists can only be cleared once we have a strong capable SNA, and that can only happen through massive foreign funding, training and equipping of the army, which in return requires the arms embargo to be lifted (which as we have seen they have no interest of doing)

These are the sort of hurdles they put in place for you by design and only a skilled operator can navigate through them, this whole 4 year term with election along with the PM farce are part and parcel of these destabilisation plans, any president that makes some progress will be removed this way through bribing MP's in the coming elections.

Guelleh who had none of these traps set with a far more diversified capital income, is nothing short of an utter failure, Djibouti should have been the Somali Dubai, instead much of the population is hooked on khaat like their fellow neighbours spending billions annually on it enriching others and putting their kids into the best schools.

We are collectively a lazy disgraceful type of people if we are honest with ourselves and you and I alone beyond the individual have no hope to change the collective until a sizeable number of them decide to change their own condition.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If the whole parliament brings forth a motion then president farmaajo and prime minister khayre will bring a motion against that motion by breaking the savages some chump change in exchange for their soul

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
giphy.gif

What?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
NOW I get it, you're KarlMarx!

No Somali would use an eritrean as an example of self-sufficiency. We would say Djibouti, or GCC, or even tanzania. But NEVER Eritrea. That's what gave you away.

Yooo, this loser is really using multiple accounts HAHAHAHAHA

I always said they love us more than they love themselves, but creating multiple accounts just to be closer to us is a new level, even for our habashi fans on here.

Wallahi we're blessed to be Somali, ALX, knowing there's a race of people that love us this much shows how valuable we are as a people. I love all my Somali brothers, whatever the qabil.

Thank you superfan aka karlmarx!
Wrong person buddy

My friend even the average whites are going off the grid composting their own organic and manure waste which they use as fertilisers to grow their own food in their back gardens, my parents are already using similar methods back home, this whole stuff is exploding all over YouTube with more and more people coming up with creative ways.

But again this is mostly for the family or the individual, hence not scalable without serious money/investment, the Djibouti example is great and I read about this before, these ideas have been around since the dawn of time and a lot of people know this.

I have spoken to Politicians that know about it, just recently I met a man that attended UN sponsored conferences on this which this time was held in Hargaisa, he himself is in the Sudan grass growing business which is exploding in Somalia now.

The non existing infrastructure is the major issue after the western backed terrorist groups that are strategically based in all the fertile hot spots and strategic choke points, the farmer/trader in Afgooye cannot even bring most of his fresh produce next door to Mogadishu never mind places much further away.

This is the number one reason why the Bantu countries are developing much more rapidly then we are, they have that basic infrastructure already in place to build upon, this was a massive missed opportunity during the kacaan era.

Don't for once think I am defeatist sxb, it may come across that way, but I am very optimistic, so optimistic in fact I plan to move back permanently within 18 months inshaallah, it's just the lack of intelligence of most of our buffoon leadership that can be very frustrating.

I once asked a former minister about major regional road constructions, and he said the money and will is there, but no one will drop a dime until the terrorists are cleared from those areas and no worker will risk his life, these terrorists can only be cleared once we have a strong capable SNA, and that can only happen through massive foreign funding, training and equipping of the army, which in return requires the arms embargo to be lifted (which as we have seen they have no interest of doing)

These are the sort of hurdles they put in place for you by design and only a skilled operator can navigate through them, this whole 4 year term with election along with the PM farce are part and parcel of these destabilisation plans, any president that makes some progress will be removed this way through bribing MP's in the coming elections.

Guelleh who had none of these traps set with a far more diversified capital income, is nothing short of an utter failure, Djibouti should have been the Somali Dubai, instead much of the population is hooked on khaat like their fellow neighbours spending billions annually on it enriching others and putting their kids into the best schools.

We are collectively a lazy disgraceful type of people if we are honest with ourselves and you and I alone beyond the individual have no hope to change the collective until a sizeable number of them decide to change their own condition.
Glad to hear that you're an optimist brother, you're highly intelligent and that's something our people need right now. You can make great positive changes by showing people what they can do, instead of only how they keep us down. You might just economically empower some innocent soul back home who doesn't have an education but the will and initiative to better his life.

You just mentioned THE most important thing that Amison and ethiopia are doing in Somalia.

1. al kebab sits right on the most fertile corridor in Somalia, thereby intentionally blocking industrial agriculture (habashi initiative.) This initiative was taught to habashi and kenya by Israel through bilateral treaties and defense co-operation. habashi and kenya are implementing the israeli settlers plan to deprive and blockade palestinian agricultural progress to deny palestinians of forex through export, which could be used by the government to build an army + it guarantees massive loss of life.

$100 million into industrial agriculture and the government can fund the SNA by itself before the end of the year.

Settlements:
icj12_israel_wallandsettlements_0.jpg

Military bases checkpoints:

1065606306.jpg

1065606307.jpg

Water aquifers:

eau%20west%20bank%20010812.jpg

2. Habashi, kenya and amisom intentionally road block, curfew, harass, any local traders in order to shut down economic progress in the country. This is also why habashi and kenya are in charge of security at border highways, airports and major ports. This is the real reason for amisom. They want to prevent the government from sustaining itself from agriculture, which is the quickest way to earn income in the short term.

Agriculture is the way forward for the government right now.

@Cadmus

If we had just 30% that were awake, our conditions would change overnight. You summed it up perfectly the multi-facet plan, they learned this from the best (Zionists), check mated in every direction.

Even if we had significant backing from a powerful country, because we are so divided, we are in no place to take advantage of this, for God sake we cannot even agree that handing over our own Somali veteran's to our arch nemesis the Xabashi's is wrong and these are diaspora western educated ones.

Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater then the pain is takes to change oneself. Inshallah my plan once I move back is to start on the local level then build up towards the community level.

It's shameful how not a single Somali site documents what you have just posted, our entire population is asleep, our whole media consists of petty local stuff that divides the people further rather then unites them on a common goal.

I suggest we should start correlating our posts into something bigger so that we can at least inform the Somali's both in writing and video what is really happening and the greater plans in motion, because if people really knew this, all the nonsensical bickering would stop.

@Cadmus

If we had just 30% that were awake, our conditions would change overnight. You summed it up perfectly the multi-facet plan, they learned this from the best (Zionists), check mated in every direction.

Even if we had significant backing from a powerful country, because we are so divided, we are in no place to take advantage of this, for God sake we cannot even agree that handing over our own Somali veteran's to our arch nemesis the Xabashi's is wrong and these are diaspora western educated ones.

Change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater then the pain is takes to change oneself. Inshallah my plan once I move back is to start on the local level then build up towards the community level.

It's shameful how not a single Somali site documents what you have just posted, our entire population is asleep, our whole media consists of petty local stuff that divides the people further rather then unites them on a common goal.

I suggest we should start correlating our posts into something bigger so that we can at least inform the Somali's both in writing and video what is really happening and the greater plans in motion, because if people really knew this, all the nonsensical bickering would stop.
The US government and the Pentagon found out in the 1970's, that lack of food is the number 1 cause of low consciousness and savage behavior.

This is where the concept of "food as weapon" concept originated.

Grass root is the way to go.

That's a great concept. Perhaps copy and paste a great post onto a Word program, save it as a pdf and email it to local journalists who speak english. That's a good idea.

Our people will come around. The reason why local journalists only talk about local stuff is because they don't know better, and they have no knwlodge of the information available online (lack of good internet contributes to this.)

Forums like this, despite the depravity and low social class behavior exhibited by some, are the main information gateway for our people back home and in the diaspora.

The land is Somali
The people are Somali
The ports used are Somali
The food is paid for by the UN

Only thing tigray contributes is stealing food aid and selling it for a profit in addis.

If tigray can feed us, how come they need food aid themselves...............:cryinglaughsmiley:

Which comes through Somali ports ironically, so more like we feed you.
My previous comment was too far, I shouldn't have stooped to that level. Ethiopia does provide both food and funds to the refugees and IDP's of the Somali region.

The UNHCR only administers camps, they require over 90% of funds from donars and host countries. Just last year Ethiopia spent around 400-600 million for just this.

This year:
Ethiopia to Buy 400,000tn of Wheat for Drought
user2.jpg
By DAWIT ENDESHAW
Ethiopia is to make its largest wheat purchase this year - 400,000 metric tonnes - in an effort to supply the 10.2 million affected by the drought and in need of immediate food assistance.

“The purchase will be covered by government finances,” Yigezu Daba, director of the Public Procurement Property Disposal Service told Fortune.

On the Tigray comment, Tigray alone produces and has a higher GDP than the entirety of Somalia.

You're such a naive person, try not to talk out of your...next time.

Last edited:
My previous comment was too far, I shouldn't have stooped to that level. Ethiopia does provide both food and funds to the refugees and IDP's of the Somali region.

The UNHCR only administers camps, they require over 90% of funds from donars and host countries. Just last year Ethiopia spent around 400-600 million for just this.

This year:
Ethiopia to Buy 400,000tn of Wheat for Drought
user2.jpg
By DAWIT ENDESHAW
Ethiopia is to make its largest wheat purchase this year - 400,000 metric tonnes - in an effort to supply the 10.2 million affected by the drought and in need of immediate food assistance.

“The purchase will be covered by government finances,” Yigezu Daba, director of the Public Procurement Property Disposal Service told Fortune.

On the Tigray comment, Tigray alone produces and has a higher GDP than the entirety of Somalia.

You're such a naive person, try not to talk out of your...next time.
Again, how can you all buy food for Somalis, when the US and EU and GB gives YOU financial aid?

2. We can produce more food than all of ethiopia combined, that's why you're in our country.

3. Wooow, how pathetic is your government and country, when you compete on production output with a so-called failed state. :deadmanny:
That's like winning a fight against a 100 year old drunk midget. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending