The Motion (170 MP's) on PM Kheyre has been declared, read the papers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There's a reason even in my jahiliyah of qabyaalad, I had an extreme dislike of MINO Farmaajo

giphy.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No, you been saying that since 1989. It will never happen. You wish bad for others because of your current state of servitude and despair. You are jealous of the development going on in Ethiopia. You have nothing and you are my property. All Somalis are only united in being Ethiopia's
Hooyadaa siilkeed.

First build some portable toilets for your people than talk. People who shit in the open shouldn't be talking

Ethiopia is an imperialist country. it's a country built on force, different people, stolen land, no wonder it's a shithole. it's the only country with over 10+ liberation armies:faysalwtf:
Civilized and Ethiopians shouldn't even be in the same sentence. :browtf:
Just search Ethiopian tribes and you will see how much they're civilized:susp::mjlol:
Ethiopia is a shithole.
80% of the population has HIV.
70% of the population live on eating trash.
95% of the women population sell themselves, cheapest b*tches in the world, less than 1 dollar for 2-4 of them.
no wonder why AIDS Ababa is the Prostitute capital.

Ethiopia 1.15% HIV
Somalia 0.90%
Djibouti 1.65%

Hooyadaa siilkeed.

First build some portable toilets for your people than talk. People who shit in the open shouldn't be talking

Don't millions of Somali nomads shit outside? Do you think they make their camels carry a toilet with them?

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Ethiopia 1.15% HIV
Somalia 0.90%
Djibouti 1.65%

Don't millions of Somali nomads shit outside? Do you think they make their camels carry the portable toilet with them?
Shitting in remote wildness is not health hazard. I am talking about your people in The capital Aids Ababa urinating and shitting in the alleys.

I was there and I was disgusted. Your culture doesn't promote good personal hygiene as ours does.

The Ethiopians are known to have bad breath and bad body odor. It is given.

Shitting in remote wildness is not health hazard. I am talking about your people in The capital Aids Ababa urinating and shitting in the alleys.

I was there and I was disgusted. Your culture doesn't promote good personal hygiene as ours does.

Don't waste ur time with that guy, he's Somali who's trolling

Fake story. We literally feed your people on a daily, who otherwise would perish. Always having a hand out, but can never say thank you. That's why your land is cursed.

Considering that he would work against habashi, not sure, but possibly.

The number one problem for us, which cadaanka insured would cause infighting among Somali people, is that a PM has to be approved by an unelected and self-serving parliament. Anyone and his grandma can pay the MP's bribes to reject a certain candidate. This automatically aligns the interest of the foreign bribe payer & and the ambitious MP who get's another shot at being elected to the cabinet. A country as chaotic as ours needs a president with real executive power, not this semi-bribes paying MP's approval seeking nonsense.

1 strong leader chooses 1 strong PM.
1 strong MP chooses a fair and balanced cabinet that is meritocratic + fulfills qabil quotas. Every qabil has talented and nationalistic people.

Bypassing the parliament completely is the best thing for our country.

That's done by design, the colonialist introduced this system for the precise reasons that you have outlined. That's why Turkey moved away from this model introduced by Attaturk the British agent and the powers that be are so upset about it, because it means rapid development for the nation without the endless bickering.

Notice how in all other Western European countries these systems don't exist, they preach/implement/fund one thing for the rest of the peasants while they themselves don't adhere to these themselves.

It's the same story with agriculture in regards to using fertilisers, the NGO's they have set up in Africa preach endless propaganda doing their utmost so farmers don't use it even pricing them out, those who try to go the natural route to fertilisation are targeted in various ingenious ways that will culminate in their destruction.

Costly fertiliser holds back a green revolution in Africa
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...liser-holds-back-a-green-revolution-in-africa

A bag of fertiliser could cost Ugandan farmers the equivalent of £40 – double the sum paid by their American or European counterparts. Some economists claim international fertiliser companies are manipulating the market by charging certain African nations more than richer countries.

As I addressed in that other development thread, you cannot fight this battle with the tools they have given to you.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Ethiopia 1.15% HIV
Somalia 0.90%
Djibouti 1.65%

Don't millions of Somali nomads shit outside? Do you think they make their camels carry a toilet with them?
save the Bullshit, kulaha 1.15% :cryinglaughsmiley:
it was 2.5% in 2009-2011:damedamn:
Based on a single point estimate, there are nearly 1.2 million people living with HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia. The adult prevalence rate is estimated at 2.4% and the incidence rate is 0.29%. The prevalence and incidence rates significantly vary between geographical areas and gender. The urban prevalence rate is estimated at 7.7%, while the rural prevalence rate is 0.9%. The prevalence rate is 1.7% for males and 2.6% for females.

With 90 000 HIV-positive pregnant women, there are an estimated 14 000 HIV-positive births and a total of 28 000 AIDS death and an estimated 800 000 AIDS orphans annually.

you're talking about nomads but Ethiopians take shit in the streets of Aids Ababa:comeon::susp:

and here are your Ethiopian families roaming around naked in 21 century:damn:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ethiopian+tribes
https://www.google.com/search?q=eth...ved=0ahUKEwiitbKcqpnWAhWCxYMKHYiRB5sQ_AUICigB

too many nudity, pretty sure it violates the rules of Somalispot:damedamn:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Getting fed in Ethiopia
4e38031c6.jpg

Somalirefugees.jpg

ETH05_2012_0608_CF_311b.jpg

Or die in Somalia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since when did you become UNHCR? UN funds and gives the food, the refugee camps are just located in Ethiopia doesn't mean Ethiopians feed them. you seriously can't feed your people with hundreds of billions of foreign aid and billions of loans.

No it's not understandable. Look how the insects like bees or ants live. They build their own nests and build their own society and they have a Queen leader and have rules. They are civilized and have dignity. They are smarter than you. We take advantage of Somalia because you are stupid. You have 10 Queens and we will divide and use you.
What a poor analogy. Monsanto is a US company. Monsanto created neo-nicotinoids which are responsible for global CCD:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colony_collapse_disorder
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/p...cotinoids-and-collapse-of-honey-bee-colonies/
Boston, MA — Two widely used neonicotinoids—a class of insecticide—appear to significantly harm honey bee colonies over the winter, particularly during colder winters, according to a new study from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH). The study replicated a 2012 finding from the same research group that found a link between low doses of imidacloprid and Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), in which bees abandon their hives over the winter and eventually die. The new study also found that low doses of a second neonicotinoid, clothianidin, had the same negative effect.

US has given up on you. Watch the GCC backed Oromo's and Eritreans tear you apart without us lifting a finger.

Oh the irony, the demise of the tplf will come from Eritrea.

Blah blah blah go give this same lame ass speech to an Eritrean see if it has legs to stand on stop making excuses s have thoroughly been dominated by Habasha be humble take the loss a is finished because we put ourselves in this position a country whose people are fully united is one hell of a weapon and almost unbreakable do not underestimate if my ancestors were resurrected today they would probably commit suicide
NOW I get it, you're KarlMarx!

No Somali would use an eritrean as an example of self-sufficiency. We would say Djibouti, or GCC, or even tanzania. But NEVER Eritrea. That's what gave you away.

Yooo, this loser is really using multiple accounts HAHAHAHAHA

I always said they love us more than they love themselves, but creating multiple accounts just to be closer to us is a new level, even for our habashi fans on here.

Wallahi we're blessed to be Somali, ALX, knowing there's a race of people that love us this much shows how valuable we are as a people. I love all my Somali brothers, whatever the qabil.

Thank you superfan aka karlmarx!

Getting fed in Ethiopia
4e38031c6.jpg

Somalirefugees.jpg

ETH05_2012_0608_CF_311b.jpg

Or die in Somalia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The land is Somali
The people are Somali
The ports used are Somali
The food is paid for by the UN

Only thing tigray contributes is stealing food aid and selling it for a profit in addis.

If tigray can feed us, how come they need food aid themselves...............:cryinglaughsmiley:

Which comes through Somali ports ironically, so more like we feed you.

That's done by design, the colonialist introduced this system for the precise reasons that you have outlined. That's why Turkey moved away from this model introduced by Attaturk the British agent and the powers that be are so upset about it, because it means rapid development for the nation without the endless bickering.

Notice how in all other Western European countries these systems don't exist, they preach/implement/fund one thing for the rest of the peasants while they themselves don't adhere to these themselves.

It's the same story with agriculture in regards to using fertilisers, the NGO's they have set up in Africa preach endless propaganda doing their utmost so farmers don't use it even pricing them out, those who try to go the natural route to fertilisation are targeted in various ingenious ways that will culminate in their destruction.

Costly fertiliser holds back a green revolution in Africa
https://www.theguardian.com/global-...liser-holds-back-a-green-revolution-in-africa

As I addressed in that other development thread, you cannot fight this battle with the tools they have given to you.
You're absolutely correct, but you have to end things with a constructive way to counter it, otherwise you're demoralizing your own people, thereby doing their bidding. This process was invented by tavistock institute to counter any real change amongst formerly colonized people. That's why I always used to say to you "don't be defeatist, that's what they want you to be."

Be positive, and use your intelligent mind to come up with ways to outmaneuver your enemy.

For example, Djibouti is about to become one of the biggest exporters of potash which will be mined in Djibouti and exported through their new Doraleh port. Potash is a major global fertilizer.

http://af.reuters.com/article/ethiopiaNews/idAFL8N1JC4HL

See how easy that was brother?

Fake story. We literally feed your people on a daily, who otherwise would perish. Always having a hand out, but can never say thank you. That's why your land is cursed.
If our land is so cursed, how come it's all you midgets have dreamt about for +600 years?

I don't see you and the other gabre's fanboy'ing on SudaneseSpot.com...

:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.