The Motion (170 MP's) on PM Kheyre has been declared, read the papers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I thought he paid them off, :gucciwhat:

So basically they took the money and told him to f*ck off.

Its amazing that anyone thought a duo of langaab jokes could ever survive in the Metropolitan Mogadishu, so xamerade come tomorrow and i promise you that you will see a new and improved faramaajo after ethiopian stooge PM has been expelled, the word on the street is your ina adeer Shekh Shariif is to be the new PM, so touche!:samwelcome:

Its amazing that anyone thought a duo of langaab jokes could ever survive in the Metropolitan Mogadishu, so xamerade come tomorrow and i promise you that you will see a new and improved faramaajo after ethiopian stooge PM has been expelled, the word on the street is your ina adeer Shekh Shariif is to be the new PM, so touche!:samwelcome:
We'll see but if that really happens it would be great.

Touche and 3 iced shaax blees:gaasdrink:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I always knew Xabashis were naturally smarter than us but I have vastly underestimated the xoolonimo of s well played Ethiopia we truly deserve to be your es:salute:

The foreign stooge Kheyre has to go, and he can take his treasonous Soma Oil deal with him!

Farmaajo needs to learn from this affair and grow a backbone, you can't be that soft and expect to lead a nation of savages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts