The Mother Theresa of Africa; Dr. Hawa Abdi Provides Healthcare for Millions in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should keep the footage and expose that killer on line to make sure everyone knows what he used to do. If he tries to get into politics we should just flash flood his FB page and create Youtube videos with his full name so people searching him find out exactly what sort of person he is.
Wow. You sound and look like vindictive.

She is not the only one any one who tries to do good in that place gets a huge back lash, i remember a guy who went to Badhaan in 98 place has no electricity what so ever, what did he do he got several enormous generators to bring light to the dark street's anyway's he installed a few generators fixed the light pols on the streets etc, and how do the people pay him back by sabotaging his work cutting all the lines that are connected to the light pols and he fixes it and they do it again like wtf bruh :draketf: he was like f*ck you lot, took all the generators to Bosasso and sold them of for 80k :coolphone:

when someone wants to be successful you have a pack of close haters trying to being you down. if i cant be successful why should u be able to. ungrateful baqtis the nomad mentality is anti-success or development bunch of asses that don't want the best for their coutnerparts

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Shamis somalis tend to defame people doing good especially if they are from her tribe. We are a very ungrateful lot.

I know of someone who not only participated in the civil war but there is plenty of photographic and video evidence of them calling for massacre. But because they are from an important clan they get away with it. It's why we have so many shitty people in all levels of the government (including the land governments)
I know where this is going:notsureif:

U

uncleruckus

when someone wants to be successful you have a pack of close haters trying to being you down. if i cant be successful why should u be able to. ungrateful baqtis the nomad mentality is anti-success or development bunch of asses that don't want the best for their coutnerparts

The funny thing is he only did it for the people, is not like he will get rich of them since they hardly have any money to begin with, caqli somali smh.

S

Shamis

She is not the only one any one who tries to do good in that place gets a huge back lash, i remember a guy who went to Badhaan in 98 place has no electricity what so ever, what did he do he got several enormous generators to bring light to the dark street's anyway's he installed a few generators fixed the light pols on the streets etc, and how do the people pay him back by sabotaging his work cutting all the lines that are connected to the light pols and he fixes it and they do it again like wtf bruh :draketf: he was like f*ck you lot, took all the generators to Bosasso and sold them of for 80k :coolphone:

They thought it would bring honour to his clan and that's why they sabotaged it. That's why only NGOs could work in Somalia - no honour for anyone.

The funny thing is he only did it for the people, is not like he will get rich of them since they hardly have any money to begin with, caqli somali smh.

ppl should just worry about making a great life for themselfs and family in the west. itll take years for somalia to get back on its feet when the ppl there are ready for development theyll stop sabotaging others and work to develop their nation

S

Shamis

It's about honour and Somalia's political future, not just money. There are a lot of people who want to keep the 4.5 system going because it's the only way to keep the gravy train going for themselves and for some being from the 4 clans is all they have in life. Dr Hawa's fame and success jeopardises the status quo.

U

uncleruckus

They thought it would bring honour to his clan and that's why they sabotaged it. That's why only NGOs could work in Somalia - no honour for anyone.

On waaq on scientology and etc these people do my head in why, they are from the same damn clan if he bring's honour to the clan he brings honour to you too, so it makes no damn sense yaacnii :mindblown: f it though i stopped time ago trying to make sense of our people, like Juujuu just said make our own lifes in the west, when that place is ready which will be not any time close we will see then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending