The Most Mentally ill Somalis are Londoners, Minesottans and Canadians, Case Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Waa useless xoolos. Instead of getting an education, they imitate the lifestyle of the worst to do off community. An early grave or penitentiary, nothing else waits in this path.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Waa useless xoolos. Instead of getting an education, they imitate the lifestyle of the worst to do off community. An early grave or penitentiary, nothing else waits in this path.

Most of the time it crosses your path if you grow up in the slums. If you grow up in the ghetto and theres no father around 9/10 they will end up like this. Don't blame this boys, they are a product of the society. Most of these youths lost a brother, cousin or a very good friend due to knife crime, imagine losing your brother to a stupid petty beef? Are you gonna sit around or avenge the death of your brother or cousin?

There is only one option for these boys, send them back home let them get married to there cousin back home and let them never come back. But most of them get bored quickly as they come back and get arrested at the airport or die as soon as they come back.

Blame the society, blame their parents not these poor confused boys.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I will give it to you, Somali Ausies don’t make much noise. Never heard much about them, maybe it’s because the country in general doesn’t have gang problems? So no one to imitate? Whereas Canadians have Jamaicans, MN has AA’s and reer London have Nigerians. Somalis in general are monkey see monkey do :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I will give it to you, Somali Ausies don’t make much noise. Never heard much about them, maybe it’s because the country in general doesn’t have gang problems? So no one to imitate? Whereas Canadians have Jamaicans, MN has AA’s and reer London have Nigerians. Somalis in general are monkey see monkey do :francis:

@TheShinning

I think @sigmund was right in mentioning in another thread that the problems are massive wherever the numbers of Somalis are too high, it becomes a curse with multi problems. We turn schools and neighbourhoods into trash areas and ghetto schools. What happens when these kids fail in education? We are over-represented in the juvenile justice system. Later, I will post the police chief of the state of Victoria (Melbourne) asking and warning the Somali community to make sure that the 7-8 year olds Somali boys not to follow the crime infested footsteps of their older siblings.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because they're all fobs who get chased by aboriginals. They're either freshly arrived Somalis or old school Somalis who drink wine and socialize with elderly cadaans their age like @AussieHustler

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Coincidentally they're the places most populated with Geeljire.

So what's the solution?

Somalis in the twin cities need to split off and spread around the state.

Furthermore move to red states.

They won't put up with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending