The most listened to Arab song is this one ( Western world Drake holds the record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Can you think of other songs that have great number of listeners, places like Latin America ? Asia? Africa ?

I like listening to good music no matter where it is from.

The other song I kind of like is this one
While these songs in the Arab world have half a billion listeners Somalis most listened to songs have less than 5m:snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Last edited:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
fake!

This is the most popular arab song

stop misleading people sxb:mjpls:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We are a langaab people with a max total population of <20 million

Arabic speaking world = 420 million

Put that into perspective...
:wowsweat:

We have 38m

Breakdown:

Somalia ....17m

Northern Frontier District (occupied Kenyan Somali).....9m

Western Somalia (occupied Somali Ethiopia ).....12m

Djibouti.....400k

(Keep in mind that both occupiers, Kenya and Ethiopia, minimize the number of Somalis in their country. No occupying idiot would inform you how many numbers you people are)...

I reached the Somali figure through the fact no real census was done and I'm arriving at my conclusion from looking at the true census of 1980s Somalia. One can understand that the population has grown because we are giving birth like cats. I've also taken the death numbers into consideration.

We have 38m

Breakdown:

Somalia ....17m

Djibouti.....400k

(Keep in mind that both occupiers, Kenya and Ethiopia, minimize the number of Somalis in their country. No occupying idiot would inform you how many numbers you people are)...

I reached the Somali figure through the fact no real census was done and I'm arriving at my conclusion from looking at the true census of 1980s Somalia. One can understand that the population has grown because we are giving birth like cats. I've also taken the death numbers into consideration.

Deleted my last post:snoop:

Nah, even if we include population growth and lack of census data, 38m seems very far-fetched.

Although, you are right about Kenya & Ethiopia (mainly Kenya) lowering/withholding population figures for the occupied regions.

Apollo

VIP
^ Somalia is closer to 10-12 million and most of them don't have internet.

This guy literally doubled the Somali population, total is around 20 million.

We have 38m

Breakdown:

Somalia ....17m

Djibouti.....400k

Somalis don't exceed 13 million . We have a few cities whose populations do not exceed more than 1.5 million . We have land but not that many people .

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Can you think of other songs that have great number of listeners, places like Latin America ? Asia? Africa ?

I like listening to good music no matter where it is from.

The other song I kind of like is this one
While these songs in the Arab world have half a billion listeners Somalis most listened to songs have less than 5m:snoop::ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
They played that shit in my cousin’s wedding I almost walked out the front door:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.