The most insane story ever

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That c*nt served only few years for his crimes. I don't like him converting for the public. But anyway God will not that go just because he reverted.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Rwanda should be a Tutsi ethnostate. The Hutus should f0ck off to Burundi while the Tutsis leave. I hate Hutus with a passion. The noble Cushite Tutsis have obviously been given the divine right to rule.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Rwanda should be a Tutsi ethnostate. The Hutus should f0ck off to Burundi while the Tutsis leave. I hate Hutus with a passion. The noble Cushite Tutsis have obviously been given the divine right to rule.
We should send some horner men to impregnate the rwandan women and increase the cushitic population for abti kagame. Send all the bantus to congo or something

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Eritrean are Semitic so why will you care about Cushitic people?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Eritrean are Semitic so why will you care about Cushitic people?
1685384957555.png

Eritrean is not an ethnicity.

Khaemwaset

VIP
View attachment 276266

Eritrean is not an ethnicity.
Mashallah the Somalis are nearly full cushite. This is very good results to put into my book on the Cushitic race and the purity of its blood.
As expected, amhara are barley scraping By 50% Cushitic. They are a half breed of Semetic and omotic blood, surely this Semetic blood is the reason this Jewish half breed have been the most untrustworthy and thieving of the Horners.

What you say would put Tutsis in danger in other Bantu-majority areas like Burundi, persecuted Banyamulenge in Congo, and destroy the lives of Tutsis in Rwanda. We should not promote needless racial antagonism -- being Cushites does not give us the right to incite new genocides.

The 94 genocide was an atrocity. An ethnostate is not the solution. And this "divine right" nonsense, reflecting a sense of superiority, is why the Hutus went crazy to slaughter people due to the unequal stratification the Europeans placed.

One should handle those issues with care and responsibility. Your mad proposition is not in the Tutsi's best interest.

Khaemwaset

VIP
What you say would put Tutsis in danger in other Bantu-majority areas like Burundi, persecuted Banyamulenge in Congo, and destroy the lives of Tutsis in Rwanda. We should not promote needless racial antagonism -- being Cushites does not give us the right to incite new genocides.

The 94 genocide was an atrocity. An ethnostate is not the solution. And this "divine right" nonsense, reflecting a sense of superiority, is why the Hutus went crazy to slaughter people due to the unequal stratification the Europeans placed.

One should handle those issues with care and responsibility. Your mad proposition is not in the Tutsi's best interest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts