THE MOST INHUMANE INCIDENT TO COME OUT OF Somalia! A buntu xaliimo on the verge of birthing denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
medical assistance by a doctor at a UNICEF hospital because they demanded $20 that she didn’t have.

Now people are up in harms and protesting.

Once again it is the curse that keeps giving, the injustice.

where in the world do they just walk in private hospital and expect to give birth there:drakewtf:this entitlement among Somalis need to end.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
where in the world do they just walk in private hospital and expect to give birth there:drakewtf:this entitlement among Somalis need to end.
What?
There is this thing, so rare in Somalia, an illustrious ideal. Humanity.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
People call the NHS shit which I admit it’s got its fault but the US healthcare systems a fucking joke they try to squeeze every penny they can out of you and do the least work

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That so called woman of a “doctor” was so heinous that she not only told her to go away when the mother was on the verge of birthing that even when the Good Samaritan lended her his shoulder to walk her her outside and lady collapsed the so called “doctor” again approached her and told her “get up and make space for my vehicles to enter “ :jcoleno::jcoleno::mindblown::mindblown::kanyehmm::kanyehmm: Where’s her humanity, her compassion for a fellow human. I feel like going to Xamar to strangle her. She does not deserve to be living. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

The woman ended giving birth outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending