The most entertaining Somali interview ever (a rude boy pirate has strong Mudug accent, no nonsense)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
loooooooooooooool

What a rudeboy!

straight up rageediii

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
interviewer: Markabka maxaa saaran?/ whats on board the ship

Reer Mudug Pirate: Waxa saarna waa la ogyahay, lamana oga/ Whats on board the ship is known and unknown. Dude! How am I sure that you're the VOA reporter?

Interviewer: waxaan kaala soo hadlayaa VOA center/ Im talking to you from the VOA center

Reer Mudug Pirate: Aniga kulama joogi VOA center, im here in Cadaado ee wax kale ii sheeg/ Im not there at the VOA center sir, im here in Cadaado.

Interviewer; imisaad madax furis baad ku rabtaan markabka/ how much release money are you guys demanding?

Reer Mudug Pirate: Maxaan kaaga sheegi, ma lacagta adaa na siin/ Whats the point of telling you the amount, you aint gonna pay us :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm afraid that's very obvious!

It is somewhere in Mudug or Bari

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
interviewer: Markabka maxaa saaran?/ whats on board the ship

Reer Mudug Pirate: Waxa saarna waa la ogyahay, lamana oga/ Whats on board the ship is known and unknown. Dude! How am I sure that you're the VOA reporter?

Interviewer: waxaan kaala soo hadlayaa VOA center/ Im talking to you from the VOA center

Reer Mudug Pirate: Aniga kulama joogi VOA center, im here in Cadaado ee wax kale ii sheeg/ Im not there at the VOA center sir, im here in Cadaado.

Interviewer; imisaad madax furis baad ku rabtaan markabka/ how much release money are you guys demanding?

Reer Mudug Pirate: Maxaan kaaga sheegi, ma lacagta adaa na siin/ Whats the point of telling you the amount, you aint gonna pay us :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Cadado is not in mudug:faysalwtf:
And that guy is a savage lol:siilaanyolaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the greatest thing Siad did was separate Galgaduud from mugdi Mudug.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the greatest thing Siad did was separate Galgaduud from mugdi Mudug.

Mugdi mudug ??? bahal baa isku magac bixisay laakin si fudud baan ku tuusi doona bahalnimada maxaa laga wada ee is ilaali hada nafsadada uu baqaysid

:gaasdrink:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mugdi mudug ??? bahal baa isku magac bixisay laakin si fudud baan ku tuusi doona bahalnimada maxaa laga wada ee is ilaali hada nafsadada uu baqaysid

The name might've changed but the dhaqan hasn't

:mjpls:

We're just hiding our power level

:mjswag:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
The name might've changed but the dhaqan hasn't

:mjpls:

We're just hiding our power level

:mjswag:

Waxaan nahay dad down to earth oo hadana xishmad leh. Only those who seek to harm us will taste our vengeance to the rest we're a peaceful kind loving people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts