The most emberresing somaliland tourism video has been released on youtube

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Hargeisa must get a lot of tax revenue. It is clearly being mismanaged.

Somalis need to learn how to hold the government and local councils accountable.

There is no excuse
Somaliland gets almost 5 times the foreign aid that puntland gets and they don’t have nothing to show for it. The reason they have big buildings and malls is because of dahsbshiil not the local government. They couldn’t even pay their airport staff and were clueless that the fgs was paying their salaries.

Somaliland gets almost 5 times the foreign aid that puntland gets and they don’t have nothing to show for it. The reason they have big buildings and malls is because of dahsbshiil not the local government. They couldn’t even pay their airport staff and were clueless that the fgs was paying their salaries.

Their politicians are scam artists who have convinced locals that they are using the money for ictiraaf and security.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
That same airport staff are now working in PL airports. Useless pride.

For real, nobody knows Somaliland and who on earth would wanna waste money on that? What’s there for him in SL? I have a feeling this guy is most likely paid to do this.

do you have any sources that Landers get more aid than you Puntlanders? we probably get that much aid because we give you south lot even more aid looool

Reer-Bari

do you have any sources that Landers get more aid than you Puntlanders? we probably get that much aid because we give you south lot even more aid looool
I have proof in my laptop. I will drop it when I get home. In reports stating that the federal government gives somaliland twice the money puntland gets plus you have a special status agreement with the federal government stating you can get direct aid from international countries without going through the federal government.

I have proof in my laptop. I will drop it when I get home. In reports stating that the federal government gives somaliland twice the money puntland gets plus you have a special status agreement with the federal government stating you can get direct aid from international countries without going through the federal government.
one thing i do know is that the whole of Somalia 95% being Puntlanders/Ogaden dislike us Isaaqs or better yet Somaliland loool

Reer-Bari

one thing i do know is that the whole of Somalia 95% being Puntlanders/Ogaden dislike us Isaaqs or better yet Somaliland loool
Nobody dislikes somaliland. There is a reason all the somaliland era in puntland get the upmost respect because we don’t hate the people we hate the snm run government that is robbing the people dry and causing friction between brotherly neighbours. We could be alies but y’all choose to teach your kids hate towards all darood.

Trending