The most down to earth Somalis

Do you agree?

• Total voters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Are those that hang around non Somalis is something I have noticed . They are less hateful and more daacad.

Do you agree with me?

Are those that hang around non Somalis is something I have noticed . They are less hateful and more daacad.

Do you agree with me?
yup, the ones that hang with a mainly Somali crowd are the ones who are overly religions and cultured and create more division than unity. They talk the most shit too.

Well if you identify with a superficial thing like race, culture etc then you are bound to have a distorted view and understanding of life and existence.

So maybe those that are hardcore Somali only, will also tend to be hardcore my clan only and my family only to me only. It all comes down to an inflated ego and selfishness.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Well if you identify with a superficial thing like race, culture etc then you are bound to have a distorted view and understanding of life and existence.

So maybe those that are hardcore Somali only, will also tend to be hardcore my clan only and my family only to me only. It all comes down to an inflated ego and selfishness.
Well said

Trending