The Most Disgusting Pedophile of all time, Richard Huckle, who abused 200+ children has been stabbed

UK finally doing something right. For the people too lazy to click the link here's the article:

A British man jailed for numerous sex crimes against Malaysian children has been found stabbed to death in prison.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, abused as many as 200 children.

In 2016, he was given 22 life sentences after admitting 71 charges of sex abuse of children aged between six months and 12 years, between 2006 and 2014.

It is understood he was attacked on Sunday in his cell at Full Sutton Prison, near York, with what was described as a makeshift knife.

Police were called shortly after 12:30pm and have launched an investigation into his death, we they are treating as suspicious.

Huckle's trial at the Old Bailey in 2016 heard that investigators who checked his computer found more than 20,000 indecent pictures and videos of his assaults.

These were shared with paedophiles worldwide through a hidden website on the so-called dark web.

Huckle, who worked as a freelance photographer, tried to make a business out of his abuse by crowd-funding the release of the images. He was compiling a paedophile's manual at the time of his arrest in 2014.

At the end of his trial, Judge Peter Rook said Huckle's sentence reflected the "public abhorrence" over his "campaign of rape".

He said: "It is very rare indeed that a judge has to sentence sexual offending by one person on such a scale as this."

Huckle was arrested at Gatwick Airport by National Crime Agency officials in December 2014, following a tip-off by Australian authorities.

He presented himself as a practising Christian and first visited Malaysia on a teaching gap year when he was 18 or 19.

He went on to groom children while doing voluntary work.

In online posts, Huckle had bragged: "Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids."

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: "I'd hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

Huckle's encrypted paedophile manual was found on his laptop ready for publication on the dark web.

Last year, BBC Three produced a documentary about Huckle, which explored his proximity to children in Cambodia, India and the UK.

richard-huckle-paedophile.jpg

2_Richard-Huckle.jpg

Paedo-675869.jpg

Some of the most vile acts he has done he admitted in his diary:

"I've been given my own Sunday School class. The kids have really taken to me as their giant playmate.

"I got a kiss from a little girl. I went to stay with the pastor and got to know his boys," he wrote in a diary revealed by BBC journalist Bronagh Munro, who has made a documentary about the former poster boy for the British Council in Malaysia.

545249.jpg

“Though I would like my own kids, only one or two, I am not a big fan of incest. So even though it’s very risky I’d like a cycle of children to come through staying at my house, and, depending on the child’s character, would depend how far I would take things (I’d never push a child out of their comfort zone).”

He added he would hope to influence his young wife “into not reporting me as I would make it clear to her that she would lose her ‘middle class’ lifestyle if I got busted”.

He would rather have “complete control” over children any time of the day, rather than “just visiting at weekends and getting lucky”, O’Neill read aloud to the court.

Marriage to a western woman wasn’t for “a paedo”, Huckle wrote. “There are some you would be safe with but they would be extremely unattractive”, but, he added “you could get away with a lot more” if you married a South Asian girl.

"
They found Huckle's paedophile manual called Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide and a 'Pedopoints ledger' in which he awarded himself marks for the abuse of 191 girls and boys.

In online posts, Huckle bragged: "Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class western kids."

Commenting on one of his victims, he boasted: "I'd hit the jackpot, a 3yo girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care.""

Muji

VIP
Marriage to a western woman wasn’t ideal for him

“You could get away with a lot more” with a woman from a poor country.

Sounds familiar..

Sounds familiar..

disgusting piece of shit who abused innocent villages and built trust with parents in order to molest and rape their children.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He presented himself as a practising Christian and first visited Malaysia on a teaching gap year when he was 18 or 19.

He went on to groom children while doing voluntary work.
Of-fucking-course. When will people learn that these people are all pedophiles?

Sounds familiar..
He said South Asian, not poor. South Asian women are slaves to their men.

Of-fucking-course. When will people learn that these people are all pedophiles?

He said South Asian, not poor. South Asian women are slaves to their men.

Honestly there are pedophiles in all religions including Islam who do this type of shit. Disgusting subhumans.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Honestly there are pedophiles in all religions including Islam who do this type of shit. Disgusting subhumans.
That's true but there are a disproportionate amount among Christian missionaries. The ease of access to children and prevalence of cadaan worshippers around the world attracts pedophiles to the profession.

Trending

Latest posts