The most disgusting name ever - Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Abdi. Why do you guys even use this to refer to Somali men. So much wrong with Somalis just a cursed people. Even when they arrive as immigrants. Abdi alone is not a name it is used as a pre-fix to one of the 99 names of Allah swt. So why do they give up Abdi when they immigrate. What goes wrong? Do you want to be a slave? Do you like being called a slave? Acting all high and mighty you are nothing but a slave!

CaliTedesse

VIP
I will never call my son Abdel or Abdi knowing he will be adressed as Abd in the Western world where they shorten names I am a man of honour unlike must of you Soomaal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Abdi. Why do you guys even use this to refer to Somali men. So much wrong with Somalis just a cursed people. Even when they arrive as immigrants. Abdi alone is not a name it is used as a pre-fix to one of the 99 names of Allah swt. So why do they give up Abdi when they immigrate. What goes wrong? Do you want to be a slave? Do you like being called a slave? Acting all high and mighty you are nothing but a slave!

nayaa Reiko.....We r Allaah swt Ab'di

If I had a son named abdul/abdi- something I would never let anyone shorten it abdi. Parents need to make people pronounce the kids full name! When teachers start calling the kid abdi correct them or it will get out of hand later on

CaliTedesse

VIP
If I had a son named abdul/abdi- something I would never let anyone shorten it abdi. Parents need to make people pronounce the kids full name! When teachers start calling the kid abdi correct them or it will get out of hand later on
Precisely bro like it is now and these idiots are parading the name like its a badge of honour

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We are all slaves of Allah. There's nothing wrong with shortening that to just slave.

CaliTedesse

VIP
We are all slaves of Allah. There's nothing wrong with shortening that to just slave.
Yeah try and cover it up what a joke I'm sure you are one of those they call Abdi lmfao. Abdi = my slave. But saying full name Abdikarim etc is honourable and mashallah

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yeah try and cover it up what a joke I'm sure you are one of those they call Abdi lmfao. Abdi = my slave. But saying full name Abdikarim etc is honourable and mashallah

Abeed means slave. No one uses the name Abdi to refer to a person who's a slave to another person, so what exactly is the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending