The Most Craziest Interview(My Grandfather used to sell these black people 💀)

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And these same Europeans now talk down on the rest of the world about human rights and how they are the bastion of peace :russ:

Just wait until they start running dry on recourses and africa will have white "civilization" knocking on its doors
travel lol GIF by Rick Steves

And these same Europeans now talk down on the rest of the world about human rights and how they are the bastion of peace :russ:

Just wait until they start running dry on recourses and africa will have white "civilization" knocking on its doors
travel lol GIF by Rick Steves
Wait until WW3 pops up and they need Africa and Asia to take their refugees… when that day comes, hehe

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
North Africans try not to be racist for 60 second challenge (impossible)
Just dont trust any type of arab they think they are supeior i honestly think somalis should make ties with other cushitic nations and not with arab we only share the same deen.Its the same way isrealis see hindus when they start bootlicking them.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Wait until WW3 pops up and they need Africa and Asia to take their refugees… when that day comes, hehe
Luckily we horn africans are good at ethnic cleansing.
I will build the Gas Chambers, you get the snow monkeys. Try luring the white people in with Unseasoned chicken and raisins as bait

Luckily we horn africans are good at ethnic cleansing.
I will build the Gas Chambers
, you get the snow monkeys. Try luring the white people in with Unseasoned chicken and raisins as bait

Huh? :ileycry:

Given the sporadic thoughts of barbaric strange nature, you've been having lately. I'm starting to get concerned about your mental wellbeing.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Walaal blink twice if you need caawimaad. Urgent help is on the way.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

Khaemwaset

VIP
Huh? :ileycry:

Given the sporadic thoughts of barbaric strange nature, you've been having lately. I'm starting to get concerned about your mental wellbeing.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Walaal blink twice if you need caawimaad. Urgent help is on the way.

Go Ahead Yes GIF
I haven't been getting sleep recently so I've event started saying out of pocket shit irl.
Heck it's 3am rn and I'm still in my phone :mjhaps:

I haven't been getting sleep recently so I've event started saying out of pocket shit irl.
Heck it's 3am rn and I'm still in my phone :mjhaps:

kkkkk :ftw9nwa:
Wa caadi, it's 4am here for me, and I'm half-asleep too. So I won't blame you, as I also sometimes start gibberishing when I'm not functioning well. :ohno:

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
did they delete the thread? I cant see it 😭
Yeah these niggas started deleting their comments.
But some other account dedicated to hating somalis replied to my account
Here's a screenshot just I'm case Screenshot_20230225_161903.jpg

Trending

Latest posts