The Most Craziest Interview(My Grandfather used to sell these black people ๐Ÿ’€)

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I can't trust these second-hand Arabs in North Africa.
One minute African, next Arab and then maybe on Tuesday they might try joining the European Union.
When ever I think of North Africa, I thank my Somali ancestors for being racist af and keeping their culture lest we end up acting like a fatherless community

Yaraye

VIP
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 4.52.50 PM.png

Oh my god:dwill: They actually think they are arabs :ohhh:Loooooool! :russ:Did they forget they are africans too?:lolbron: Just cuz they got a light complexion and speak arabic, they think they are arabs :deadpeter: so, is anyone who is light complexion and speaks arabic an arab? :dead:

Weren't his people being drowned in seine river by french police? "Values" my ass North Africans cry crocodile tears when Europeans want them out since they're the most hated group in the Netherlands, France, Spain etc. but think it's justified when it comes to other Africans.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Weren't his people being drowned in seine river by french police? "Values" my ass North Africans cry crocodile tears when Europeans want them out since they're the most hated group in the Netherlands, France, Spain etc. but think it's justified when it comes to other Africans.
I legit saw a video on Twitter that the French were killing random tunisian civilians for the fun of it during colonial times, wallahi that was literally the most craziest shit I have ever seen.

I legit saw a video on Twitter that the French were killing random tunisian civilians for the fun of it during colonial times, wallahi that was literally the most craziest shit I have ever seen.
I was arguing once with this Algerian guy, he kept making jokes about somali pirates then I told him at least we weren't colonised for 130 + years by french baguette boys.

Trending