The most corrupt and incompetent person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
FAC9EEE8-D109-4878-B4C9-89AA430E9E9B.jpeg

The mayor of Hargeysa. Not only has this madax iyo calool not done anything positive, he has devoured everything on his path.

Look before and after picture. He has filled his belly with flames from hell fire as is the promise from Allah for those who consume Xaaran

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Purge, the corrupt, cleanse your government, that's what I say. The people suffer if these parasites keep on clinging to their power.

He is only putting fire in his belly. It will backfire in their children and manifest itself in later illness such as high blood pressure, diabetes etc.

It sickens me that poor individuals can come to Somalia get lucky with a government position and then build business empires.

Gaas has homes in Dubai, Virginia and other locations.

He has companies in Zambia and other places as well as shares in other companies.

This is all tax payers money and money from fake printing machines and deals.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It sickens me that poor individuals can come to Somalia get lucky with a government position and then build business empires.

Gaas has homes in Dubai, Virginia and other locations.

He has companies in Zambia and other places as well as shares in other companies.

This is all tax payers money and money from fake printing machines and deals.

This is repeated case over and over again.

Somaliland has been source of self enrichment of diaspora losers for 2 decades. Literally people who have done nothing to deserve positions get it, fill their pockets and take one way plane out when they fill their bank accounts.

It is disappointing to see people who worship these people and defend them both with mouths and with their lives.

Saalax I am aware of the huge villas they build in Hargaysa, Dubai and London.

People who support them have a financial interest or they support them because of close clan associations and ties.

They are enriching themselves on the poor public and cannot be held accountable.

Qumayo. Why bring Gaas into this. Qumayo waxiid.
I saw him with my own eyes in 2015, may or was it june don't remember but I couldn't forget his looks my man was stuffing himself with food, he appeared to be a compulsive overeater. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

We don't have any proof he's corrupt yet people are quick to condemn him with incurable diseases, despite not knowing his name. My concern is, given that he's in his late 30s, what awaits him after 2020 local municipality elections. He should be a mid-ranking political offical or a civil servant, working towards entering leadership in 15 years time inshAllah.

The idea that we need young people to take over the old guard is ridiculous. All he's ever known is the Hargiesa way of doing things. If people don't know any better, they bring no innovation to dealing with a hugely growing city like Hargeisa.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
View attachment 38641

The mayor of Hargeysa. Not only has this madax iyo calool not done anything positive, he has devoured everything on his path.

Look before and after picture. He has filled his belly with flames from hell fire as is the promise from Allah for those who consume Xaaran
:drakelaugh:

We need to compare photos on a monthly basis on these corrupt somali politicians. If a nigga gains 5lbs in a month, we impeach the fucker :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending