The most beautiful country in the World.

God truly blessed Japan. The whole world is fascinated with this country/people.
15730DD2-7DB4-45A5-9D2B-095BEFF8BE8B.jpeg

5E9A8305-47D4-4E3B-B7A4-00224D4BADD3.jpeg
4D856DE7-9BDA-4070-A122-54F40932738E.jpeg

23C627DD-6E2B-4C85-8F19-F4795898C7E0.jpeg

BA4C8F79-5CFA-4905-A9ED-07717326890B.jpeg

7E2E745A-3FF2-48B8-BD33-2048BDB60557.jpeg

1E368DE9-FE5B-4C4A-9DA8-DED1877E746F.jpeg

52BE7034-249B-4CB4-ACFD-4C222A3822EE.jpeg

Size of Tokyo:
6E9578F1-39FA-4667-85A5-14C8BA3234E9.jpeg

ECC96A82-52AF-481E-8F51-2F448ACEFBFD.jpeg

I was always fascinated with this country. I'm trying to move over there for work. Apparently it's a lonely place but the nature is breathtaking.
They truly are blessed.

Apollo

VIP
Japan has many many problems.

It is only beautiful on the surface, but rotten inside.

Their work culture is extreme, they are very misogynist yet have extremely low fertility rates, the aging problem is massive there (most diapers sold there are for adults), their economy is also a bubble based on heavy borrowing (much more so than other developed countries). Japan is a dying society.

Their work culture is extreme, they are very misogynist yet have extremely low fertility rates, the aging problem is massive there (most diapers sold there are for adults), their economy is also a bubble based on heavy borrowing (much more so than other developed countries). Japan is a dying society.

A japanese told me once I was lucky to be a foreigner. I can come and take all the good and leave while he's stuck.

I agree. I was only talking about the scenery which I find extremely beautiful. They have many issues in Japan especially with the fertility rate
But still these are first world issues.

The infrastructure and aesthetics of the country really speak of the people living there. Much respect is given, man. But how the Japanese successfully have incorporated traditional social and cultural factors systematically have led every individual to become socialized to extreme forms of conformity, which has made them less flexible than ideally desired.

I find this picture sick.
%E7%9C%9F%E8%A8%80%E5%AE%97%E6%9C%AC%E7%A6%8F%E5%AF%BA%E6%B0%B4%E5%BE%A1%E5%A0%82%E5%AE%89%E8%97%A4%E5%BF%A0%E9%9B%84%E5%BB%BA%E7%AF%89%E7%A0%94%E7%A9%B6%E6%89%8015.JPG

Some stereotypical iconic shit.

tumblr_npus0d3sox1s0u653o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_npus0d3sox1s0u653o2_1280.jpg

rsz_5d4e5aff3d741.png

AgedGoodnaturedIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

A great film by Akira Kurosawa.

There's much to do in Japan, but skiing would be a great experience.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You forgot about the mass suicide rates in the country. Hundreds of thousands of people kill themselves, every year, because of the problems you've mentioned.

Theres also the thing of gender relations between young Japanese. I read an article a while ago, about how a third of males and females under the age of 35, have never had a romantic relationship or are still virgins. Thats absolutely astonishing.

I'd wager, the reason for this is because of the crazy culture that exists in the country. The Japanese are somewhat perverted, in respect to the (both live and animated), and sextoys/sexdolls, that's produced and consumed in the country. This nasty culture has made Japanese men, some of the weirdest on the planet: a quick Google search will show countless stories of Japanese men, marrying sex dolls. One story had a guy, marry his COLLECTION.

This is what does to a society.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was always fascinated with this country. I'm trying to move over there for work. Apparently it's a lonely place but the nature is breathtaking.
They truly are blessed.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do u think its a lonely place? lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I have nothing bad to say about Japanese walaahi. They are not soul-less like yellow African Chinese. They are taller Asians, milky skin, prettier version of Asians. Their etiquette in social etiquette contract is off the hook. Really pleasant race and country.

ok I can't help it.

Maybe, one little bad thing, which personally I find it a good thing.

They are so proper and strive for perfection, they rather live in isolation. :drakelaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They have a lot of problems like mentioned above but they did get blessed with a beautiful country that they made it even more spectacular, I’m more fascinated with their people, they have so much discipline it’s crazy.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Why do u think its a lonely place? lol

They are very cold , don't socialize much with foreigners ( but that's because of the language barrier too) and don't show their emotions. It's hard to be friends with them as well. Every person who moved there felt lonely and came back.

But I love their culture, level of sophistication, and discipline.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are very cold , don't socialize much with foreigners ( but that's because of the language barrier too) and don't show their emotions. It's hard to be friends with them as well. Every person who moved there felt lonely and came back.

But I love their culture, level of sophistication, and discipline.

u r so adorable. loooooooooooooool

They are very conservative. and strive for perfection. The problem is, there is no religion there. Religion warms peoples heart.

The race with the most warmest hearts are Africans, and they got plenty of God in all their lives. But unfortunately, their character is not Godly. lol

Trending

Latest posts