The more you hate Arabs, the more they love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how Libya and Yemen chose Ethiopia in 1977 war even through Mengistu hated Arabs to death while Siad was sucking up. The Arabs 100% percent know those who don't have self respect will never be respected, never suck up to Arabs. The more you hate and disrespect them and treat them inhumanely, the more they will respect you.

An Arab is better described as an animal.............

Remember how Libya and Yemen chose Ethiopia in 1977 war even through Mengistu hated Arabs to death while Siad was sucking up. The Arabs 100% percent know those who don't have self respect will never be respected, never suck up to Arabs. The more you hate and disrespect them and treat them inhumanely, the more they will respect you.

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they side with mengistu because barre switched allegiance away from the soviets? And Yemen and Libya both had close relations with the soviets?

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they side with Mengistu because barre switched allegiance away from the soviets? And Yemen and Libya both had close relations with the soviets?
Really; it was hell of more personal than that, Yemen's president jumped out of the chair and yelled "absolutely not" at Siad Barre, which was when Said said let's annex almost half of Ethiopia which was called Ogaden region. Arabs knew to respect Mengistu Haile Mariam, a hell of a leader than the slave named Siad Barre.

Do you know in Amharic, Bariya is a racial slur...

We call him Siad Bariya.

you are the most random troll account i have seen here to date tbh
You and what army; remember just having the name Mohamud which westerners will mistaken as Mohammed means you have a target on your back. Get ready to pay the price because some Arab suicide bomber killed people and now it means all Somali Mohammeds will be targeted.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You sound like you're infatuated with Arabs I'm not at all suprised since the greatest man to ever walk this planet was an Arab prophet Muhammad pbuh:banderas:

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah
These shayateen are so desperate to drive a wedge between Muslims (Somalis/Arabs) so they can have us siding with Jews and Christians ! Hahaha, in what world do they live in?

Jeesto

VIP
These shayateen are so desperate to drive a wedge between Muslims (Somalis/Arabs) so they can have us siding with Jews and Christians ! Hahaha, in what world do they live in?
:westbrookwtf: carabtu maxay kuu qabataa? they treat your people like shit and even take their organs and you outchea saying we iz brotherz n shiet. :ummhmm: Arabs are doofaar :pacspit:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts