The more likely a man can grow a beard, the greater risk he’ll go bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8057.jpg

Thank you for defending us, eedo

u r more arab that you look . Hairy and dir looking

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Article seems fake. My male family members and I are more hairy then a lot of Arabs yet we are not bald. Hell, some of my adeer's still have full heads and they are 45+ and have full beards/hairy arms and legs.:fittytousand:

World

VIP
Nature killed them more than women:russ: Cold climate back in the time was harsh and being hairless wasn't a good thing:bell: Women like what nature tells them to. If it is risky to be bald, they won't be with a bald man:gucciwhat: women can't have opinions:hillarybiz:
We are not naked like animals. Being hairless doesn’t provide a significant advantage in cold climate.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Article seems fake. My male family members and I are more hairy then a lot of Arabs yet we are not bald. Hell, some of my adeer's still have full heads and they are 45+ and have full beards/hairy arms and legs.:fittytousand:

You're lucky! My uncles are balding but they are not hairy af! I'm a weird mix, i'm happy that i'm just balding. Still have my beautiful Madow hair:gaasdrink::gaasdrink::gaasdrink::siilaanyosmile:

World

VIP
I have decent hair on my body (arms, legs), but I can only grow a very shit patchy beard so I just cut it off most of the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We are not naked like animals. Being hairless doesn’t provide a significant advantage in cold climate.

Many amerindians came from the Altai mountains, yet these people are known for having the least amount of hair in the planet. Besides having hair, they don't have facial hair compared to Middle Eastern, South Europeans and North Africans.
800px-Journal.pone.0001596.g004.png

World

VIP
not sure about other horners but somalis arent hairy at all usually
NR6xg3w_d.jpg
av5pr9mvw1921.png
I’m talking about genetics, not some random map on google that’s probably BS. Somalis have 40 % West Asian admixture and are much hairier than other SSA because of this.

Like this map which claims that Somalis are the darkest sub Saharan Africans:

C831D6AC-30E1-4953-AE24-75CCA9D4CD0F.jpeg

But it’s a projection based on UV radiation from the sky.

In reality, Somalis are the lightest SSAs after Habeshas and Khoisan people as we have a 60 % frequency for the light skin gene(SLC24A5):

4F8A648B-4F03-4DE1-A745-DA8EFFE479B6.png

I believe your maps are similar and are not discussing genetics.

I’m talking about genetics, not some random map on google that’s probably BS. Somalis have 40 % West Asian admixture and are much hairier than other SSA because of this.

Like this map which claims that Somalis are the darkest sub Saharan Africans:

View attachment 69444
But it’s a projection based on UV radiation from the sky.

In reality, Somalis are the lightest SSAs after Habeshas and Khoisan people as we have a 60 % frequency for the light skin gene(SLC24A5):

View attachment 69445

I believe your maps are similar and are not discussing genetics.
3 different sources though and it's pretty accurate to me m8 how are most somalis hairy? @Apollo what do you think

nothing wrong with being bald as long as you have a big shalong that makes up for it so the wife will be understanding

but imagine going bald and having a tiny one

How can Somalis be hairy when our women don't have much body hair?
Look at Arabs and Indians, their females have more forearm hair in primary school then me even in adulthood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts