The more likely a man can grow a beard, the greater risk he’ll go bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I noticed this as well, mostly in the black community. It’s rare they have both beard and full set of hair. My brothers can barely grow facial hair but have full set of hair, same with my husband. 2 of my uncles have full beard but no hair on top lol

World

VIP
I noticed this as well, mostly in the black community. It’s rare they have both beard and full set of hair. My brothers can barely grow facial hair but have full set of hair, same with my husband. 2 of my uncles have full beard but no hair on top lol
Yes. Sub Saharan Africans don’t have good beard growing genetics so this link is more apparent/obvious.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm bald and cannot grow a beard. I'm thankful for my symmetrical face, facial bone structure and height.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Its so strange to their elders with no facial hair. Must be an enviromental adaptation

Amerindians came to the Americas the last 17000 years, many of them are related to the Asians. There were a natural selection on those who had long and thick hair, so the bald men couldn't survive. That's why many of them don't have the bald gene.
We can have a beard and still our hair. I still have my hair and i think i'll have hair implant:fittytousand:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Amerindians came to the Americas the last 17000 years, many of them are related to the Asians. There were a natural selection on those who had long and thick hair, so the bald men couldn't survive. That's why many of them don't have the bald gene.
We can have a beard and still our hair. I still have my hair and i think i'll have hair implant:fittytousand:

Those women were ruthless. I pay my respects to our fallen brothers:mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Those women were ruthless. I pay my respects to our fallen brothers:mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nature killed them more than women:russ: Cold climate back in the time was harsh and being hairless wasn't a good thing:bell: Women like what nature tells them to. If it is risky to be bald, they won't be with a bald man:gucciwhat: women can't have opinions:hillarybiz:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
World u have a low testosterone hormones. All your fat probably goes to your hips and futo. and thighs. Bald and hair people have high testosterone hormones.

8057.jpg

Thank you for defending us, eedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts