The Monster Salvador Ramos's (Uvalde school shooter) mother speaks out

His mother:
"He had his reasons, please don't judge him."

Father:
“I want my son’s story out there.”

“I don’t want them calling him a monster... they don’t know nothing, man,”
he said. “They don’t know anything he was going through.”

I originally thought he got his anti-social personality disorder from his mothers side, but after reading the interview with his father I'm 100% sure this monster got it from both sides.

What are their immigration status? :trumpsmirk:

I'm thinking his father is a U.S. citizen, he committed multiple crimes and was never deported.

His mother on the other hand might could be undocumented or a permanent resident... seeing that they're not running from public attention probably not illegal.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
A lot of Mexicans are catholic and believe the whole Jesus died for our sin bs. Probably believes her son is in heaven. No personal responsibility

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The kid had Schizophrenia; this specific mental illness typically starts in early teenage peaking at early 20s. He was having voices. He was reported saying he had scars on his face. He quit school two years ago-- what was he doing with his time? Smoke weed to num his mental illness. Well, it became worst. Covid no doubt affected him as the mental world as a whole. Therapists are busy with patients all over the USA.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm thinking his father is a U.S. citizen, he committed multiple crimes and was never deported.

His mother on the other hand might could be undocumented or a permanent resident... seeing that they're not running from public attention probably not illegal.
His own grandfather speaks English fluently. I’m assuming they either came in the 60s/70s or they are one of those mexicans that never left Texas after the US purchased it

The kid had Schizophrenia; this specific mental illness typically starts in early teenage peaking at early 20s. He was having voices. He was reported saying he had scars on his face. He quit school two years ago-- what was he doing with his time? Smoke weed to num his mental illness. Well, it became worst. Covid no doubt affected him as the mental world as a whole. Therapists are busy with patients all over the USA.
Many have mental health issues but don’t go on mass shootings. It can’t and shouldn’t be blamed on mental health.

His own grandfather speaks English fluently. I’m assuming they either came in the 60s/70s or they are one of those mexicans that never left Texas after the US purchased it

Makes sense. Paternal or Maternal grandpa? His mom might be recent immigrant though. Generational Mexican-Americans don't even speak Spanish like that anymore interestingly enough. They try so hard to be American that speaking Spanish is looked down upon.

Some of the most self-hating Mexicans were generational Americans... some even voted for trump to kick new immigrant Mexicans out.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Makes sense. Paternal or Maternal grandpa? His mom might be recent immigrant though. Generational Mexican-Americans don't even speak Spanish like that anymore interestingly enough. They try so hard to be American that speaking Spanish is looked down upon.

Some of the most self-hating Mexicans were generational Americans... some even voted for trump to kick new immigrant Mexicans out.
Maternal. This sick lady covering for her son shot her mom in the face. That was his maternal grandma

The US never bought Texas bro, they took it by force in US-Mexican wars of 1846-1848

The US never bought Texas bro, they took it by force in US-Mexican wars of 1846-1848

Actual generational Mexican Americans were the smallest population demographic in Texas for centuries.

This claim (which some ppl make) that there were lots of them back then was just not the truth. In 1850, 70% of texas population was white, 28% black. That leaves only 2% left... and there were more native Americans than Mexicans. So less than 1% were Mexican.

Now 40% of Texas is hispanic, majority Mexican. Most came illegally, had children, and their population blew up. The Southern U.S border was completely hemorrhaging undocumented peoples. Most Mexicans immigrated to the United States illegally after the 1960s... (Border hopping).

The population of Texas has grown one-hundred fold in the century and a half since statehood and changed dramatically in composition. In 1850, almost 70 percent of the state's 212,592 inhabitants were white, the majority settlers from other states. About 28 percent were black slaves and the rest were Hispanic or Indian. By 2000, with a population straining toward 21 million, whites had shrunk to 50 percent and African-Americans were under 12 percent. Almost 34 percent were Hispanics while Asian and "other" groups exceeded 4 percent.

Trending

Latest posts