The moment your SS darling is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbDQxbElTN0MxTjgzbjJIalcvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

What clan is the one you are courting sxb?:lolbron:
Never asked. All I know is that we agreed to buy a beachfront condo together in San Fran, get a dog, and do things to each other's body which the clerics told us not to. But then she saw me blowing kisses at another sweetie on the forum and has cut off all communication with me. I was sobbing all night pausing only for prayer and beer. You don't even know the world of pain I'm in ninyahow.

Worse thing is she even used a trashcan emoji on me. You know what that means. It's diamond necklace buying time. Rabbigeena ha ii sahlo.

Never asked. All I know is that we agreed to buy a beachfront condo together in San Fran, get a dog, and do things to each other's body which the clerics told us not to. But then she saw me blowing kisses at another sweetie on the forum and has cut off all communication with me. I was sobbing all night pausing only for prayer and beer. You don't even know the world of pain I'm in ninyahow.

Worse thing is she even used a trashcan emoji on me. You know what that means. It's diamond necklace buying time. Rabbigeena ha ii sahlo.
@Lola_Vonroe sis you broke the old man :ooh::umad:

Maybe you should stop drunk messaging her. She probably got scared by your rants.

P.s

How do you pray and still drink beer? Oday walaan. You're funny but crazy.
You think so? I thought it was a case of jealousy. The green eyed monster is a terrible thing. Our beautiful religion allows me four young blondes, but this xalimo won't even let me have two and a half. How fair is that?

Worst thing is she even took a screengrab of the sweet nothings I was whispering in the other chick's ear, and it was word for word the same thing I told her on a former occasion.

Men! Let this be a warning: infidelity is a sure fire way to end in the doghouse.

Drunk? No cupcake. I enjoy the forbidden bottle only in moderation. Studies show that the odd glass of red is good for the heart muscle. This confirms the wisdom of the Noble Quran which says that alcohol has benefits as well as negatives, but they don't teach you that in dugsi these days.

It is true I didn't have a heart before (a Lander girl broke it) but a Somalian girl put it back together. Viva La Somalia. :lolbron:
Somalian. Very interesting.

We have one Mod who is married to an Ethiopian and supports Greater Abbysinia, and another who calls us Somalian. I'm beginning to suspect this website is a CIA operation. Ilaahay ha naga qabto gaalada.

Status
Not open for further replies.