THE MISSING XALIIMO FRM MN has been found safe ( now I want family to apologize for ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
freaking the shit out of us and for spending my last remnant of dua on a non-issue case when they could’ve just told us their sibling was mentally ill.

A woman with 2 kods disappear for days a d the family has no clue where she is so much that they ask the piblic to look for her. They must have some serious family problems

She could be autistic, my brother often tries to escape .

I hope he gets much better, I know its very tough and causes alot of mental pain and anguish for everyone

I'm very happy she was found. This gave me flashbacks to many of the searches for missing persons that end up with finding a dead corpse or some other tragedy. It would have hurt me hard if it were this Somali mother

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A lot of Somali mothers suffer from postpartum depression, this results to them wanting to run away. There was a lady in Minneapolis, who has 6 kids, she straight up left everything and went to Somalia, without telling anyone. Sadly Somali mothers don't have any help. They're human beings who need a break sometime. It sucks that they marry incompetent men who don't want to take any responsiblities. May Allah swt bless all the Somali moms, especially in the western world where they've to work, be the mom and the dad and send money to people back home who refuse to be productive or get a job.

I'm glad she was found safe.

Trending