The Minnesota Supreme Court decided that, If a rape victim got herself drunk, her rape might not matter in a court of law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying, a man cannot have sex without his permission. The mechanics of a man to have an erect penis, and therefore have sex is-- the man has to be turned on. He sends signals through nerves from his brain to his penis. If his brain is numb from alcohol, how can it send signals for blood to go to the penis? defeats the purpose ma ha?
You really are a suugo scientist :damn:

Keeysan

The humble one
I am saying, a man cannot have sex without his permission. The mechanics of a man to have an erect penis, and therefore have sex is-- the man has to be turned on. He sends signals through nerves from his brain to his penis. If his brain is numb from alcohol, how can it send signals for blood to go to the penis? defeats the purpose ma ha?
How do you explain 'morning wood' then?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do you explain 'morning wood' then?

I need to read my suugo research science papers to explain the morning wood, i didn't take that into account. Proof i am not a tranny

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re still a tranny, you just chopped it off so you haven’t had morning wood in a while.

Now hold on there huuno.........am talking to xaruun expert on oral sex right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending