Screenshot_2020-10-10_140420.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_141105.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_141156.jpg
Screenshot_2020-10-10_044025.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is ceyb wallahi. I've never heard of Somalis getting plastic surgery on their faces, its normally ciyaalsuq xalimos getting boob jobs or bum implants.

Excuse me abaaay, don't congratulate your Somali farahs. Believe me, if the Arabs do it, Farahs will follow suit. (only Farahs have perfect European noses, they will just fix or chop their noble long foreheads or maybe fix teeth or hair or booty. creme diana professional bleaching? who knows really) After all, Arabs contaminated Somali with the "Anaaa Arabia" disease while low key hating their jew noses. Really the world is a farce.

Its best to strip naked, wear a white cloth and be a Muslim & Muslima by word & deed!

Last edited:
Excuse me abaaay, don't congratulate your Somali farahs. Believe me, if the Arabs do it, Farahs will follow suit. (only Farahs have perfect European noses, they will just fix or chop their noble long foreheads or maybe fix teeth or hair or booty who knows really) After all, Arabs contaminated Somali with the "Anaaa Arabia" disease while low key hating their jew noses. Really the world is a farce.

Its best to strip naked, wear a white cloth and be a Muslim & Muslima by word & deed!

What surgery would a faraax need though?

:umwhat:

Besides a possible forehead reducing surgery what could they possibly change??

I know you've been struggling with your aging but layoff the botox ayeeyo. Your not cadaan! Be proud of your wrinkles and accept that your too old to hang out in shisha bars.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What surgery would a faraax need though?

:umwhat:

Besides a possible forehead reducing surgery what could they possibly change??

I know you've been struggling with your aging but layoff the botox ayeeyo. Your not cadaan! Be proud of your wrinkles and accept that your too old to hang out in shisha bars.

giphy.gif

Go re-read my post

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Arabs fixing their disgusting hook noses
:chrisfreshhah:
Am b eyrab with that noise this Halloween and there tons of fob khalijis here. I know they gonna get triggered. Am claim Murican too so they don't go bubububu we wuz akhis:trumpsmirk:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Wallahi sad they all under niqab so who are they pleasing with this surgery.... that failed hijab purpose.

Btw long before south korea snatching the title of number 1 PS country.... in my head PS was associated with Lebanese women then Latin American...

Self hate is evil.

Alluring

Sayonara
Plastic surgery is common everywhere nowadays but each region gets different surgeries. The East Asians get that double eyelid surgery as graduation gifts when they finish school. Arabs, Persians, & Turks get rhinoplasties. Latin Americans get BBL and body surgeries. White women go crazy on the face-lifts.

Trending

Latest posts