The Mexican aka The Children of God government is cracking down on Haitian immigrants

Mexico has a lot of high requirements for immigrants to become legal citizens. They also treat natives like dog crap.

If the migrant were from say Germany, they'd have welcomed them with open arms and warm tortilla wraps for them to eat on arrival.
I argued with one maadow chick about Latinos. She said that she can go to Mexico, they’ll give a job, and how much they love blacks ( especially black women ). Apparently, I’m just a Debbie downer. I mean, I’m technically partially Afro-Latino, 75 percent of my friends are Mexican and most of my boyfriends are.
Even Afro Latinos are kinda prejudice towards dark skinned blacks.

I argued with one maadow chick about Latinos. She said that she can go to Mexico, they’ll give a job, and how much they love blacks ( especially black women ). Apparently, I’m just a Debbie downer. I mean, I’m technically partially Afro-Latino, 75 percent of my friends are Mexican and most of my boyfriends are.
Even Afro Latinos are kinda prejudice towards dark skinned blacks.
AInt your boyfriend Mexican? What he got to say about this? Better yet what do you have to say?

Good on Mexico, Haitians are nothing but trouble makers, we Somalis should deport bantus and only accept Yemenis, since we have more in common with them.
Nope because the Yemenis would get too comfortable and take advantage of Somalia. I say to only allow certain ajnabis that have a high skill trade, are Muslim and with similar cultural values.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Mexico has a lot of high requirements for immigrants to become legal citizens. They also treat natives like dog crap.
What would you do if a bunch of dysfunctional Santeria-mongering west African descendants tried to overrun you?

AInt your boyfriend Mexican? What he got to say about this? Better yet what do you have to say?
He said it’s not surprising because Mexico is racist and nationalist asf. His mum blames Trump. One of friends said that the Mexican government is brought by the cartels and a lot of them work with white nationalist gangs. My boyfriend’s mum supported BLM and got her pawn shop vandalized during the riots.

Based

VIP
Good on Mexico, Haitians are nothing but trouble makers, we Somalis should deport bantus and only accept Yemenis, since we have more in common with them.
Deport them to WHERE :jcoleno: we should've done it a long time ago now they are already too deep into Somalia and our culture. they're are alien to their homelands of Congo and Tanzania. Their population is also soaring prepare for Somalia to be absorbed into the swahili states

Trending