The metallic rarity is valued at $10,000,000,000,000,000,000.

I knew about this year's back. Basically it's rare earth metal mining. This is actually a good thing, as it'll make advance technology cheaper as supply increases. No government is going to allow market manipulation. It'll be too expensive for them. They'll negotiate to the point where the elite make a good amount, but the people can somewhat afford the damn devices.

I will not allow Elon the psychopath and jeff the villain to get that rich. Something must be done
I'm pretty confident government back organizations will do this to get ahead of the competition. Developed countries sell to developing countries to build devices from corporations they own. The masses here then consume it, and they make bank.

Elon and Bezos are memes in the grand scheme of things.

Stupid article. They don’t know it’s mass or composition so how they’re gonna assign a value arbitrarily smh. Also at 200 million miles away, what they’re gonna do..:chip portion of it while in space lol? Some things are completely irrelevant and this is one of them.

Stupid article. They don’t know it’s mass or composition so how they’re gonna assign a value arbitrarily smh. Also at 200 million miles away, what they’re gonna do? Some things are completely irrelevant and this is one of them.
I disagree. There's a lot of evidence to suggest that these astroids have rare earth metals. If we have an abundance of it, it'll advance our species.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I knew about this year's back. Basically it's rare earth metal mining. This is actually a good thing, as it'll make advance technology cheaper as supply increases. No government is going to allow market manipulation. It'll be too expensive for them. They'll negotiate to the point where the elite make a good amount, but the people can somewhat afford the damn devices.
It's a piece of a planets core.

They are repeating history:
Europe was able to accumulate enough capital to do risky venture, such as sailing across deep sea water. They were able to discover new land with new resources, they got rich.

Today:
america was able to accumate enough capital to do risky venture to they point were, actual private individuals are doing the venture. Probably they are going to find a way to build efficient rockets to mine planets and astroids, then get exteremtly rich making

Trending