The mentality of white people

Pre-frhnn

Sheikh Faarax
Kateryna says the British people have offered so much support and it was clear the public was open to Ukrainians coming to the UK.
"The people who want to come, they're fleeing from actual horror in their home countries, they're not coming here in search for something. They're just looking for refuge.
"So the ability to expedite the process, and for them to find some stability would mean a world to them, because of what they went through."

The way they say this for Ukrainians, but not for the Syrians or Ethiopians who actually need help makes me laugh. People say the UK isn’t racist but this shows how they prioritise white over different skin colours wallah. Aren’t they the same people who were saying ban immigration and no more people taking our jobs… Watch this plan backfire on them they’re already taking a few losses with the Somali students in Ukraine claiming asylum in Europe and the UK which many of them went to Ukraine to do anyway.

They would rather help people with similar culture and religion, just like we would rather help people with similar culture and religion. Nothing strange about that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kateryna says the British people have offered so much support and it was clear the public was open to Ukrainians coming to the UK.
"The people who want to come, they're fleeing from actual horror in their home countries, they're not coming here in search for something. They're just looking for refuge.
"So the ability to expedite the process, and for them to find some stability would mean a world to them, because of what they went through."

The way they say this for Ukrainians, but not for the Syrians or Ethiopians who actually need help makes me laugh. People say the UK isn’t racist but this shows how they prioritise white over different skin colours wallah. Aren’t they the same people who were saying ban immigration and no more people taking our jobs… Watch this plan backfire on them they’re already taking a few losses with the Somali students in Ukraine claiming asylum in Europe and the UK which many of them went to Ukraine to do anyway.

White blood is thicker than Brown Blood

well it makes sense people help people who are similar to them example if I saw a homeless somali I would help them if I seen a random white guy I would probably not look twice not gunna lie

Its normal to care for people more similar to you. Don’t like it? Be a man and go fix your own country instead of depending on other men to take care of you 🙄

This is normal. Humans care more about humans that are similar to them. It's why Arabs only care about Palestine and not other muslim nations that are suffering. It's human nature.

Seeing Muslims and Blacks begging Cadaans for security and food is biggest humiliation of last 200 years wallahi

Cadaans arent looking to help you over their own

The thing about Somalis is that they give a f*ck about everyone in the world but their own people. Have you ever seen an Arab talk about people dying in Somalia or an African American? BLM Xalimo and PLM Abdis need a reality check.

Trending

Latest posts