The mental brother ran off with car belonging to my sisters hubby.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Omg our youger. Brother has really lost it. This morning he took all his clothes from sisters house and ran off with her hubbys car. I told her to let police know. She mentioned last night he was talking to himself.

At this point we won't be surprised if he shows up dead because he has been malfunctioning like this for a few years. He went to California and some white boys gave him some drugs a few years ago, ecstacy or crystal meth or something. Last night he was talking to himself according to sister.

Without telling them he is leaving he just took all his clothes and ran off with sisters car as if he owns it. I told sister to take him to group home where they'll care for him but she still hasn't called them.

Sister also mentioned he was standing in middle of living room at night doing nothing and she found that odd. I told her be careful you don't want him to harm you guys or worse. He needs neurologist ASAP.

Proof sister contacted me about him. In the past when I welcomed him to live with me he called police on me inside my own house that I owned when I never assaulted him. Police just left without doing anything.

Screenshot_20210923-130910_WhatsApp.jpg

Omg our youger. Brother has really lost it. This morning he took all his clothes from sisters house and ran off with her hubbys car. I told her to let police know. She mentioned last night he was talking to himself.

At this point we won't be surprised if he shows up dead because he has been malfunctioning like this for a few years. He went to California and some white boys gave him some drugs a few years ago, ecstacy or crystal meth or something. Last night he was talking to himself according to sister.

Without telling them he is leaving he just took all his clothes and ran off with sisters car as if he owns it. I told sister to take him to group home where they'll care for him but she still hasn't called them.

Sister also mentioned he was standing in middle of living room at night doing nothing and she found that odd. I told her be careful you don't want him to harm you guys or worse. He needs neurologist ASAP.

Proof sister contacted me about him. In the past when I welcomed him to live with me he called police on me inside my own house that I owned when I never assaulted him. Police just left without doing anything.

View attachment 201611

My allah make this easier for all of you

Cerberus

VIP
I hope your brother is ok and nothing happened to ur sisters car :)
Sadly these are characteristics he is exhibiting of someone who is walking towards Akhira afterlife. He was asking me for gun a year ago because he was pissed off at some Somali bros he's age and I told him you lost it dude go find your mind you lost your mind. He isn't aware he 100% beyond lost it. He stole my sisters car and still hasn't returned it and he took all his stuff and left them. He most likely went to California again for those white boys that gave him brian damaging crystal Meth. I'm worried someone else he disrespects os gonna do unthinkable to him

Cerberus

VIP
Ozman your brother need to get checked out once you find him
He doesn't allow it nor did sister. But mom said she wants him in jail because he is embarrassing us and stole from his own sisters husband an entire car. It'll be forced hospitalisation from this point on. They're gonna forcibly hospitalize him for serious mental illness. He also got fired from his job when they sensed something was off

Cerberus

VIP
Why wasn't he medicated @Ozman ?
He refused. But he came back now after I alerted police he ran off with car. The police told him to return and he returned home. It's only a matter of time before other people officially hospitalize him forcefully.