The men behind turning Somalia into the next Congo

Garguurte is also responsible but this the guy that was responsible for the UK backed plan to have the SNA no more than 18k. He probably has close ties with AS.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Useless to continue to have forces that no one wants. The political class are a different breed of backstabbing, self centered pieces of shit.

Centralism is a gift for these psychos, because they can sell the mineral rights of a distant region, pocket all the revenue, and the people from that region will never get a chance to be heard, let alone do something about it. This is why I want federalism, I want responsibility devolved to the point, that you can go to your cousin's house who is the mayor and cuss him out if he dares sign anything that isn't beneficial for the town you live in.

Garguurte is also responsible but this the guy that was responsible for the UK backed plan to have the SNA no more than 18k. He probably has close ties with AS.

That’s a lie. My cousin Xussein Macalin and his entire family are innocent and hard working. He is the national security advisor and his first cousin is chairman of the central bank. His other brother Xassan Macalin is Minister of justice and constitution, (he literally controls the constitution) he runs 2 ministries, runs daljir party, long time mp, he is high profile figure that acts as key broker and former minister since sharif, farmaajo, hsm to now. I will not accept cheap slanders. HSM is to blame because without his approval nothing works.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Centralism is a gift for these psychos, because they can sell the mineral rights of a distant region, pocket all the revenue, and the people from that region will never get a chance to be heard, let alone do something about it. This is why I want federalism, I want responsibility devolved to the point, that you can go to your cousin's house who is the mayor and cuss him out if he dares sign anything that isn't beneficial for the town you live in.
We need a mixture of both that can never actually happen in reality as no company will buy any mineral rights if the inhabitants of that land are not compensated or are not aware of it

We need a mixture of both that can never actually happen in reality as no company will buy any mineral rights if the inhabitants of that land are not compensated or are not aware of it

Trust me it can walal. HSM has signed deals without ever consulting anyone. During Farmaajo's tenure, a fishing deal was signed with China, for a measly 1 MILLION DOLLARS! None of these leaders, consult anyone, but it's still easier to deal with an FMS President than it is dealing with someone hiding in a bunker.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
That’s a lie. My cousin Xussein Macalin and his entire family are innocent and hard working. He is the national security advisor and his first cousin is chairman of the central bank. His other brother Xassan Macalin is Minister of justice and constitution, (he literally controls the constitution) he runs 2 ministries, runs daljir party, long time mp, he is high profile figure that acts as key broker and former minister since sharif, farmaajo, hsm to now. I will not accept cheap slanders. HSM is to blame because without his approval nothing works.
Get your house in order please before my revolution reaches that Nomadic hut and I install the guillotine for a In house cleaning/purge :sass2:

Of course. The UK employs everyone from journalists to politicians to terrorists to achieve their ambitions. They created al shabab (along with other terror groups in the wider Middle East) and were the primary backers of Amisom. Nearly every UN envoy to Somalia was an Anglo and connected to the British empire one way or another. Their goal is to do away with nation states, the uk included which is why they promote mass immigration everywhere.

What are their plans for Somalia? stifle its capacity for organized violence, install and inflame tribalist tensions and have corrupt stooges sign off on all of our resources then have the EAC guard it. In the end we lose our nation, never profiting from resources that will be used to oppress and stifle our progress further.

Of course. The UK employs everyone from journalists to politicians to terrorists to achieve their ambitions. They created al shabab (along with other terror groups in the wider Middle East) and were the primary backers of Amisom. Nearly every UN envoy to Somalia was an Anglo and connected to the British empire one way or another. Their goal is to do away with nation states, the uk included which is why they promote mass immigration everywhere.
Not the British empire but the zionists/Khazarians/Rothschilds it’s the kalergi plan to destroy races one world governance is their end goal. They have to destroy Russia-China to achieve that.
What are their plans for Somalia? stifle its capacity for organized violence, install and inflame tribalist tensions and have corrupt stooges sign off on all of our resources then have the EAC guard it. In the end we lose our nation, never profiting from resources that will be used to oppress and stifle our progress further.
This is ain’t really the plan for Somalia only it’s Africa in general and exploiting it. The end goal is to have a Horn of Africa superstate ruled from Addis Ababa that is western allied a former Saudi official talked about it on council on foreign relations.

Not the British empire but the zionists/Khazarians/Rothschilds it’s the kalergi plan to destroy races one world governance is their end goal. They have to destroy Russia-China to achieve that.

This is ain’t really the plan for Somalia only it’s Africa in general and exploiting it. The end goal is to have a Horn of Africa superstate ruled from Addis Ababa that is western allied a former Saudi official talked about it on council on foreign relations.
Ethiopia can barely hold its own, a HOA superstate is a ludicrous plan.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I support a Swiss type of federalism but we do away with the 4.5 ans instill one man one vote and to secure somaliland we let them have PM and the rest president thus is temporary though It's just to let them ease in and get accustomed.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Didnt Majeerteen and Hawiye reject nationalism and honour from Farmaajo? We warned you for years that they would simply sell the nation. Now weep and suffer for what your hands have wrought!

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Trending