The Melbourne woman who saved a Somali bride from life in a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its her own fault as i have said every time this is posted. She got a quickie marriage from the West for the money rather than marry a working class local. She tried to hustle but got hustled. Listen to your family and the community next time
she's 17..........................................

Ive saw a clip of extremely poor Iraqi families where the women lost their husbands and still wont resort to prostitution.

She is disgusting individual with no self respect.

YOU are one disgusting cold hearted evil young man who doesn't have an ounce of compassion or empathy for people, especially women. No surprise there.

Im just saying that there are always a way out. She could have went to family. The masjiid. Her tribe. Social service. She seems like she choose.
Waxa la yiri hadaad dhimineysid dhuufka waa laa iiska tirtira.
If she went to the masjiid and aaid im sleeping in a brothel the whole jamaca would build a house for her. La shaka

Do you honestly think women like her at only 17 wake up one day and think hmm i'm going to live in a brothel and sell my body and suffer.

Bila naxaris.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
She chose to be a prostitute and ran from her family. She has no legitimate excuse

You really have no clue. Chose to be a prostitute kulaha.

She has found a way out because of the compassion shown by that woman in Melbourne. She isn’t looking for handouts and is supporting her daughter independently. She just needed an opportunity much like most people. In sha Allah she will make a better future for her daughter.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You really have no clue. Chose to be a prostitute kulaha.

She has found a way out because of the compassion shown by that woman in Melbourne. She isn’t looking for handouts and is supporting her daughter independently. She just needed an opportunity much like most people. In sha Allah she will make a better future for her daughter.

You quoted a hadith of one woman who out of the mercy of Allah swt, saved by using that one small deed.

Also like @Suldaanka said, if she went to the masjid, she would of received help and they would contact her family or clan.

You can't defend her irresponsible decision

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
YOU are one disgusting cold hearted evil young man who doesn't have an ounce of compassion or empathy for people, especially women. No surprise there.

Dont see you making excuses for Somali men caught in crime because of poverty. Your hypocritical

Do you honestly think women like her at only 17 wake up one day and think hmm i'm going to live in a brothel and sell my body and suffer.

Bila naxaris.
Some women do it to prove a point.
Wax laga karii waaye joog.
All i said is everyone just wants to take her story at face value. She chose that life. She made numerous mistakes.
Its on her

You quote hadith out of context to justify her behaviour while trying to throw her problems onto innocent people and establish broken families.
the woman in the hadith was most likely a prostitute before she took shahada. In the jahiliya times prostitution was legal and common. it's like comparing a former prostitute convert with a muslim since birth prostitute.

IstarZ

You quoted a hadith of one woman who out of the mercy of Allah swt, saved by using that one small deed.

Also like @Suldaanka said, if she went to the masjid, she would of received help and they would contact her family or clan.

You can't defend her irresponsible decision

That hadeeth was quoted because of the bold claim you made, about no moral compass. It was to show someone can be sinning but still gain Allah’s mercy because of a small act of kindness.

the woman in the hadith was most likely a prostitute before she took shahada. In the jahiliya times prostitution was legal and common. it's like comparing a former prostitute convert with a muslim since birth prostitute.

She was a believer.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That hadeeth was quoted because of the bold claim you made, about no moral compass. It was to show someone can be sinning but still gain Allah’s mercy because of a small act of kindness.

She was a believer.

A man killed 100 people and Allah swt forgave him.

Imagine if people used that to forgive murderers:gucciwhat:

Dont see you making excuses for Somali men caught in crime because of poverty. Your hypocritical

No i'm not. If a dirt poor Farax living in Nairobi/back home committed crime so that he could feed his months old baby then who am I to criticise? I have everything I need along with opportunities Alhamdulliah. I have not been through the calamity or the test they have are in and I pray I never do nor my loved ones.

Any Faraax that sells drugs in the west I would 100% judge. Any Xalimo that is a prostitute in the west I would 100% judge

Some people really have no way out, especially when kids are involved. In times like this I thank Allah for everything he has given me instead of pointing the finger. Some people are downtrodden with hardly any options.

About your earlier point. Many Iraqi and Syrian women have fallen into prostitution in order to feed their families subhanallah.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Why the hell would anyone agree to secret marriage? Not even informing your family that you're marrying some unknown man you met 3 days ago.

IstarZ

A man killed 100 people and Allah swt forgave him.

Imagine if people used that to forgive murderers:gucciwhat:

There is a difference. The prostitute was sinning against her own soul/nafs. The man was a criminal who ardently sought repentance and wanted to change desperately. The lengths he went to seek forgiveness was not witnessed in his time.

Murderers would still face the punishment in dunya because they took what was not theirs. Huge difference. You can’t bring back life but you can reform drug users, prostitutes etc.

Don’t be disingenuous just to score points.

She was a believer.
You didn't get my point. That woman in the hadith was probably a non believer when she was a prostitute. But later changed her ways after she converted. She could've still continued to be a prostitute to "survive" but didn't do that. Not to mention she lived in 7th century desert arabia
under poor circumstances. But here in 2019 we have muslim women since birth selling their bodies. How do they manage to pray salah knowing tomorrow they will sell their bodies to kaffirs?

You didn't get my point. That woman in the hadith was probably a non believer when she was a prostitute. But later changed her ways after she converted. She could've still continued to be a prostitute to "survive" but didn't do that. Not to mention she lived in 7th century desert arabia
under poor circumstances. But here in 2019 we have muslim women since birth selling their bodies. How do they manage to pray salah knowing tomorrow they will sell their bodies to kaffirs?

Probably? The hadith does not say she was a non believer. Merely that she was forgiven.

Where is your daleel for your bold speculation. Will you just claim everything just so you can score points?

According to the scholars she was a prostitute among the people of bani Isreal. No one said she was a non believer to begin with.

Wallahi this story touched my soul.and heart. Alhamdullilah she has received help. @Samaalic Era shame on you for your coldblooded comments, but I would not expect anything more from a savage Somalian.

@CaliTedesse

It's a tragic story.

But this story is hardly exceptional. People need to take responsibility for their own actions. Generally speaking, many of these women back home want any ticket out. So they're willing to completely ignore all the red flags just to get an opportunity to live in Europe or elsewhere. That alone is blameworthy.
Add another demographic of women who literally 'use' and take advantage of sincere men who wish to marry for the sake of God Almighty, only to ditch them once they get their ticket to Europe. The British Home Office spent a lot of money to counter these types of men/women by introducing laws that would revoke marriage visas with immediate deportation if there is any indication of separation.
I know a guy who spent thousands to bring his wife over only or her to say I don't feel like being married lol.

There is probably more to this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending