The media is lying to us (get ready for your mind to be blow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
They tell us somalia is one of the most dangerous countries in the world but yet the city of detroid had the same murders that the whole country of somalia had in 2015. smh. i have seen more violence in toronto than i have seen in somalia.
Screenshot_2019-03-18 List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2019-03-18 detroid 2015 murders - Google Search.png

@Farm @Suldaanka @Reiko @PuntiteQueen @Bohol @kickz @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Manzana @Crow @halwa @HalimaJ @nine

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
C4DBEF2C-630C-4EE0-A05F-85A7730D6F55.png Maybe just maybe 68iq is false and was created by the white man to keep us down.....

(..please.....be....true)64B84082-C29A-40C8-9CC6-C581603F90A0.png

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Damn ngl as I’ve never been back home I kinda fell for he somalia is risky as shit etc

tbh I if I go home might come back with business links and atleast investments

That's it JEW UP! were taking them to court. These bastards slander us! when we all know wakanda has more murders per capita.

:lawd::ummhmm::ufdup:

halwa

✨🌙
They’re counting bodies which can’t be included. We’re looking at the amount of murders that happen. A hundred killings might happen in Detroit and that will be an estimate of a hundred people killed. With Somalia, one attack will cause 100-200 people to be killed.

Whoever wrote this is going about it the wrong way. They’re counting bodies rather than the amount of attacks that happen.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They’re counting bodies which can’t be included. We’re looking at the amount of murders that happen. A hundred killings might happen in Detroit and that will be an estimate of a hundred people killed. With Somalia, one attack will cause 100-200 people to be killed.

Whoever wrote this is going about it the wrong way. They’re counting bodies rather than the amount of attacks that happen.

I mean, people are still dying so....

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Detroit and Chicago just a couple messed up neighbourhoods.

All of Xamar is a warzone.

Mogadishu is still worse than Detroit even when excluding the socioeconomic differences.

The murders happening in Detroit is often happening in specific poverty-stricken areas, connected with drugs and gang activity. This is predictable.

While in Mogadishu a bomb may go off at any time anywhere. It's not the same.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Mogadishu is still worse than Detroit even when excluding the socioeconomic differences.

The murders happening in Detroit is often happening in specific poverty-stricken areas, connected with drugs and gang activity. This is predictable.

While in Mogadishu a bomb may go off at any time anywhere. It's not the same.
The attacks are mostly focused in the city centre and districts nearest to Villa Somalia which is meant to be the safest:damedamn:

Tukraq

VIP
They tell us somalia is one of the most dangerous countries in the world but yet the city of detroid had the same murders that the whole country of somalia had in 2015. smh. i have seen more violence in toronto than i have seen in somalia.
View attachment 69054
View attachment 69053

@Farm @Suldaanka @Reiko @PuntiteQueen @Bohol @kickz @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Manzana @Crow @halwa @HalimaJ @nine
does this include bombings:farmajoyaab: because 3 murders a day(hand guns) in the state of Michigan isn't as bad as bombdishu racking up that total in a single day bombing in 2017, basically cherry picked numbers

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

no halwa. in 2015 not that many people died in bombings. regular type of murders ins somalia happens like twice a month which is very low for any standard. what they are counting is also teerroris attacks. thats why i didnt use data from 2017 or 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending