the meaning of Pharaoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I was scanning through puntite videos land of punt and connection to ancient Egypt. As I can remember many Somali comments used to brag that only Somalia know true meaning behind FirCown. This had me thinking just now, what did these people mean abohood wasooyin cause only word I know similar to fircown is fircooni which is FGM siil oo la today so abihiin wasse please explain what the real meaning is behind FirCown in af soomaali

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Pharaoh is just a common title for all former Pharaoh dynasties of Egypt. It's like Caesar of the Roman Empire and Heraclas of Byzantium or Shah of Persia etc.

Somalis use the word "fircoon" when referring to something cruel and evil. The first known record of female genital mutilation dates from the time of the pharaohs hence why Somalis call it "Gudniinka Fircooniga".

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Pharaoh is just a common title for all former Pharaoh dynasties of Egypt. It's like Caesar of the Roman Empire and Heraclas of Byzantium or Shah of Persia etc.

Somalis use the word "fircoon" when referring to something cruel and evil. The first known record of female genital mutilation dates from the time of the pharaohs hence why Somalis call it "Gudniinka Fircooniga".
Thanks yaa akhi for the great explanation shukran jazilan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending