The Mayans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen yet? Watched the first 5 episodes of the first season and it promises to be a better hit than it's predecessor The Sons of Anarchy.

No I never seen the show. Weren't the mayans the people who calculated that the world would end in 2012?

Yanyuur

Sxb, that’s the mighty Mayan civilisation, but this show is based on a Mexican-American motorcycle gang and if you saw the Sons of Anarchy which was based on an Irish American motorcycle gang, then you will get the drift. It is a sequel to the SOA.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yanyuur

Sxb, that’s the mighty Mayan civilisation, but this show is based on a Mexican-American motorcycle gang and if you saw the Sons of Anarchy which was based on an Irish American motorcycle gang, then you will get the drift. It is a sequel to the SOA.
Oh shit I didn’t know they made a sequel.

I watched all of sons of anarchy in like 2015. It was a great show man. The only thing that bugged me tho was that the fan base wasn’t as diverse. I kept trying to get people into the show but if never worked. I had to end up talking to hill billy trump supporters about the show

Oh shit I didn’t know they made a sequel.

I watched all of sons of anarchy in like 2015. It was a great show man. The only thing that bugged me tho was that the fan base wasn’t as diverse. I kept trying to get people into the show but if never worked. I had to end up talking to hill billy trump supporters about the show

Jerome

Sons Of Anarchy was a masterpiece and I enjoyed it throughly, have you started watching The Mayans?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Sons Of Anarchy was a masterpiece and I enjoyed it throughly, have you started watching The Mayans?
Nope. When it comes to FX shows I an never able to watch them on time. I’m usually busy doing something.So I depend on Netflix. I might invest in Hulu though just to watch it

With sons of anarchy I legit watched the whole thing right after it ended. It was on Netflix.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I watched 3 or 4 seasons of that show, I'll save you the time

Stop :nahgirl: it gets repetitive , cringy and bad

Nope. When it comes to FX shows I an never able to watch them on time. I’m usually busy doing something.So I depend on Netflix. I might invest in Hulu though just to watch it

With sons of anarchy I legit watched the whole thing right after it ended. It was on Netflix.

Jerome

I will Dm you where you can watch free, but the quality isn’t as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts