• Close borders (or at least try to)

• Welcome them with open arms

• Kill,rape and enslave them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Over 90 % of Ethiopians who migrate to Somalia travel across the Gulf of Aden to Yemen. They don't stay in Somalia.

Over 90 % of Ethiopians who migrate to Somalia travel across the Gulf of Aden to Yemen. They don't stay in Somalia.
Are we that shit:mjlol:

But when shit gets serious there will be naval ships protecting the waters so they will have no choice but to set up camp in North Somalia

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No they don’t. Majority get stranded and settle. Just look at Bosaaso, Berbera and Hargeisa. There are large Oromo communities there.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
No they don’t. Majority get stranded and settle. Just look at Bosaaso, Berbera and Hargeisa. There are large Oromo communities there.
No large communities, the largest oromo settlement in somali land is in xafaad nuur ciise jigaiga. God I remembered the xafaad.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We welcome them with open arms, there’s no need to be xenophobic specially considering our rivers originate in their deegaan. We need allies :)

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No large communities, the largest oromo settlement in somali land is in xafaad nuur ciise jigaiga. God I remembered the xafaad.
40,000 were deported from SL by Silaanyo and they still remain.There are 3,000 in Berbera and in Bosaaso, they are thriving and breeding like crazy.
We welcome them with open arms, there’s no need to be xenophobic specially considering our rivers originate in their deegaan. We need allies :)

Bruh you cannot be a freaking serious? You can’t be this hippie when our national security and ethnic purity is in jeopardy?

Somalia is strictly for Somalis. No ifs buts about it.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
40,000 were deported from SL by Silaanyo and they still remain.There are 3,000 in Berbera and in Bosaaso, they are thriving and breeding like crazy.

Bruh you cannot be a freaking serious? You can’t be this hippie when our national security and ethnic purity is in jeopardy?

Somalia is strictly for Somalis. No ifs buts about it.
They breed like crazy, like cats.

if i was a somali military commander i would recruit them and threaten them with force absorb them into my militia and just like napoleon defeat multiple militia men across somalia and establish a state and establish extreme communism for industrialisation

and then i would bump my soldiers' numbers to 40,000 then i send 5000 and unite them with onlf to reform wslf and send them to the extreme conditions in eritrea for training then, i have an 11-12,000 strong force to whoop liyu and ethiopian dogs while the 40,000 strong force is stationed across my state i unite them and defragment the various m.goboleeds across somalia and weaken and divide their army and conquer them i then send an additional 10,000 strong force to the already 11,000 wslf and they move all the way to addisababa capturing ethiopia i then capture mogadishu finally, and then establish myself as the first somali ughaz and i establish the somali ughazate

i become the stuff of legend with only a few thousand poor oromo and somali miltia men

_50962882_103366241.jpg

but that's just a dream or maybe is it....

i'll be marching through addis ababa like hey

Last edited:
First of all Habar Habusheed are Somalis lol.

That was political fkd as oppose to actual Oromos now invading our land lol
we really need a vietnamese type militia to control all of somalia and establish a multiclan united democracy a normal democracy can never work with somalis man..

I welcome them with open arms, Geeljire sit on rich lands and they've proven to be useless. Oromos can be Somali and they integrate well unlike their Bantu counterparts who've been in Somalia for centuries and still can't speak proper Af Maay/ Af Tiri

Third option on the poll isn't necessary, quite disgusting actually but I'm not surprised.

@GeelJirito I don't like this side going back to gen :meleshame:

Man it’s very rare seeing a Canadian girl no scratch that - a Toronto raised Somali girl In the politics/clan section.

I think @TooMacaan was here at some point and participated in a battle as well. Your interesting perspectives and views bring a whole new dynamic to the politics game :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.