The mass exodus of Ethiopian Somalis to Sitti Zone

Human suffering in the zone has included numerous massacres of civilians. As reported on SIMA TV in July 2022, more than 150,000 people have been displaced from the border between Afar and Somali regions into Sitti over the last three years.

This major shame on all Somalia, especially the leadership in the Somali region.

Laagite

الداروودي
Human suffering in the zone has included numerous massacres of civilians. As reported on SIMA TV in July 2022, more than 150,000 people have been displaced from the border between Afar and Somali regions into Sitti over the last three years.

This major shame on all Somalia, especially the leadership in the Somali region.
We have to come together and fund Ciise militias somehow, Canfars from Djibouti to Eritrea are funding the expansionist Canfar Region why can't we do the same.

We have to come together and fund Ciise militias somehow, Canfars from Djibouti to Eritrea are funding the expansionist Canfar Region why can't we do the same.
The two main problems I see are:

1. The Ethiopian government is supporting the Anfar expansion into Somali territory, so that they keep them away from the strategic road that connects Djibouti and Ethiopia.

2. The Somali region government is getting pressured by Abiy Ahmed to do nothing about the massacre of Somali people. You can just see the difference in response between Alshabab border incursions and Anfar invasion. When allowed to defense themselves, Somali region forces are capable.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I have seen some Somalis say it is Afar land and Somalis have been encroaching on their territory. What is your response to this claim, mr?

Where is DJibouti and Ismail Omar Geele? He was interfering in Somalia when Farmaajo was president, so why didn't he fund a fellow Ciise who are attacked by Afar forces? The Ciise are warriors and would beat the Afar in a second, but they need better arms and better training.

I have seen some Somalis say it is Afar land and Somalis have been encroaching on their territory. What is your response to this claim, mr?
To be honest with you, I also heard that as well. But Issa had conquered that land over 70 years ago and multiple generations were born on that land. Anfar slaughtered indiscriminately and displaced hundreds of thousands. For that reason, I believe Somali people have right to defend and retake that land.

Do not fall for Afar propaganda. The land they are exiting itself is Sitti region and not disputed. Afars are claiming the districts in Sitti region as disputed. If you take their narratives tomorrow they will start claiming more districts if the Cisses don’t fight back!

cundhufo,Cadeyti,Garba cissa are all part of Sitti zone point blank.

Trending