The man who refused Siad Bare's order to bomb Hargeisa, Somaliland region, Somalia

He disobeyed a direct order any modern country's military would lock his ass up you fight till the end as a soldier that's your duty he swore he would serve in all and every capacity to protect the country from internal and external threats I see him as a deserter

"You fight till the end" kulahaa. He signed up to the military to protect his ppl and country. Not to bomb innocent civillians because some deranged dictator wanted to stay on power. Its even in our diin to fight against oppression. What he did was righteous and brave.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
"You fight till the end" kulahaa. He signed up to the military to protect his ppl and country. Not to bomb innocent civillians because some deranged dictator wanted to stay on power. Its even in our diin to fight against oppression. What he did was righteous and brave.
At least the Issaqs know they're lying but you are truly stupid if you believe an African country that is going broke can afford to target civilians with airplanes with no military gains involved just because the dictator dislikes that clan, im not saying terrible things don't happen in war but aerial bombardments targeting civilians did not happen its hype

At least the Issaqs know they're lying but you are truly stupid if you believe an African country that is going broke can afford to target civilians with airplanes with no military gains involved just because the dictator dislikes that clan, im not saying terrible things don't happen in war but aerial bombardments targeting civilians did not happen its hype

Don't embarrass yourself, it happened and most Isaaq have family members that were present at that certain time, including me. Just because your hatred for a tribe blinds you, doesn't mean a well known fact, known by IC and all Somalis, should be neglected. No one expects your compassion, but facts are facts.

So this guy didnt refuse to bomb Northern cities? And he just decided to flee the country.
:gucciwhat:
War this sheego gets funnier every year.
:liberaltears::liberaltears:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
He disobeyed a direct order any modern country's military would lock his ass up you fight till the end as a soldier that's your duty he swore he would serve in all and every capacity to protect the country from internal and external threats I see him as a deserter

How is a soldier protecting the nation and its people when he is ordered to bomb his fellow somalis? The very people he swore to protect and defend. I wished more pilots would have flown to Djibouti instead of bombing isaaq territories.

Shame on you for stating that this hero should be court marshalled. The disgusting idiotic non worthy dameers who planned and coordinated the attacks should have been court marshalled. Forget court marshalled they should have been thrown from the nearest mountain bastariyaal

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Subhanallah some people have family members that have survived the genocide plagued upon them. And here you are refusing that it happened at all. You belong to the same delusional category of the flat earth believers Goddamn delusional.

Shaolin23

How is a soldier protecting the nation and its people when he is ordered to bomb his fellow somalis? The very people he swore to protect and defend. I wished more pilots would have flown to Djibouti instead of bombing isaaq territories.

Shame on you for stating that this hero should be court marshalled. The disgusting idiotic non worthy dameers who planned and coordinated the attacks should have been court marshalled. Forget court marshalled they should have been thrown from the nearest mountain bastariyaal
Your taking the peace that you enjoy in your western home for granted the military and police ensures your safety from external threats and internal threats once there is no one to protect you you would realize how terrifying life would be stop painting rebel groups as angels and the government as the devil both committed atrocities but the aim of the Somali government was to maintain order and control of the country by any means necessary not to be blindly massacre Issaq civilians like the SNM rebels would have you believe use logic

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Your taking the peace that you enjoy in your western home for granted the military and police ensures your safety from external threats and internal threats once there is no one to protect you you would realize how terrifying life would be stop painting rebel groups as angels and the government as the devil both committed atrocities but the aim of the Somali government was to maintain order and control of the country by any means necessary not to be blindly massacre Issaq civilians like the SNM rebels would have you believe use logic

First of all me living in the west is entirely a different subject this is history (things that happened in the past shit i don't have any control over). Secondly the rebel groups actually had a legitimate reason to overthrow the dictator ( do i need to tell you why a dictator is bad news?) Thirdly the army is supposed to protect the land and its people (are the regions of somalia outside the sovereign nation?) Siad barre used the army like it was his private army attacking anyone he liked. His main objective was to stay in power not to further the nation.

I cannot understand why an educated individual would see anything wrong of an soldier dessertin because his orders where to obliterate his own land. This is madness be glad that the pilot did not bomb the military bases instead. Why support a clear dictator?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Its a hard choice TBH, let rebels supported by an enemy(Ethiopia) take control or destroy the rebels and thier support base.

You will be blamed either way.

:manny: i would Karbash the rebels with all i got if i were in charge. The only problem is the regime become tribal after the 77 war. Once it becomes tribal, you're done.

Shaolin23

First of all me living in the west is entirely a different subject this is history (things that happened in the past shit i don't have any control over). Secondly the rebel groups actually had a legitimate reason to overthrow the dictator ( do i need to tell you why a dictator is bad news?) Thirdly the army is supposed to protect the land and its people (are the regions of somalia outside the sovereign nation?) Siad barre used the army like it was his private army attacking anyone he liked. His main objective was to stay in power not to further the nation.

I cannot understand why an educated individual would see anything wrong of an soldier dessertin because his orders where to obliterate his own land. This is madness be glad that the pilot did not bomb the military bases instead. Why support a clear dictator?
There was no legitimate reason to overthrow the dictator maybe you don't follow the same values as me islam even gives us wisdom and guidance on when to rebel and when not to rebel because of the dangerous and far worse future implications it may bring even in secular terms comparatively the Kacaan regime was very lenient compared to other military dictatorships in Asia and Africa

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
There was no legitimate reason to overthrow the dictator maybe you don't follow the same values as me islam even gives us wisdom and guidance on when to rebel and when not to rebel because of the dangerous and far worse future implications it may bring even in secular terms comparatively the Kacaan regime was very lenient compared to other military dictatorships in Asia and Africa

Siad barre was an atheist, he ruled tribaly and killed tribes that opposed his tule. The reason why he became general in charge was because of the rising probability of an civil war. Instead he caused the 30 year on going civil war.

Shaolin23

Siad barre was an atheist, he ruled tribaly and killed tribes that opposed his tule. The reason why he became general in charge was because of the rising probability of an civil war. Instead he caused the 30 year on going civil war.
He was an atheist? Now your making assumptions, when did he profess atheism publicly,that's your excuse to justify rebellion with an assumption? Ask yourself was there peace under Siad Barre was there order was there freedom to practice your religion was Somalia better under Siad Barre or did it become worse

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
He was an atheist? Now your making assumptions, when did he profess atheism publicly,that's your excuse to justify rebellion with an assumption? Ask yourself was there peace under Siad Barre was there order was there freedom to practice your religion was Somalia better under Siad Barre or did it become worse

I will give credit where credit is due, yes his reign was good at the start. However when it ended he destroyed the nation trying to remain in power. He went to war at the most uncertain times, pushed by arabs. He might have done excellent work but he destroyed his legacy at the end by murdering the somali nation.

Trending

Latest posts