The Mahdi

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The messianic figure who is supposed to come in the end times. Is he ever mentioned in the Quran? That's kinda weird how someone so crucial isnt directly touched on in the Quran. Unless I'm mistaken ofc

@Omar del Sur

@Lum

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha didn’t read your post lol kkkk XD
upload_2020-1-27_18-11-56.gif

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
The messianic figure who is supposed to come in the end times. Is he ever mentioned in the Quran? That's kinda weird how someone so crucial isnt directly touched on in the Quran. Unless I'm mistaken ofc

@Omar del Sur

@Lum
The masix ad-dajall isn't directly mentioned in the quran by name. Yet he's the greatest fitnah to befall humanity.

In cases like this. We say allahu aclam

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The masix ad-dajall isn't directly mentioned in the quran by name. Yet he's the greatest fitnah to befall humanity.

In cases like this. We say allahu aclam
I need a reason in this case blind belief in a hadith isn't smart

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
We believe in hadith as well as the Qur'an.

The Qur'an tells us to pray, and the hadith explains in detail how we're supposed to pray.
Im not denying the Mahdi but the Quran from what I know never mentions it. Salah is mentioned in the Quran multiple times. Im just curious as to where and how we know about the Mahdi

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@The Good

From the hadith, there are many that explain the signs of the last day and The Mahdi and Al Maseeh Dajjal are from the major signs.
There have been many great scholars muhaditheen that have spent and dedicated their lives to collect and authenticate hadith for us. Imam Al Bukhari is one of the greats.

The Qu'ran tells us about yawmul qiyama, but we get more details from the hadiths.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good

From the hadith, there are many that explain the signs of the last day and The Mahdi and Al Maseeh Dajjal are from the major signs.
There have been many great scholars muhaditheen that have spent and dedicated their lives to collect and authenticate hadith for us. Imam Al Bukhari is one of the greats.

The Qu'ran tells us about yawmul qiyama, but we get more details from the hadiths.
I'll do some research myself I guess I'm being lazy. Things like the great smoke in surah 44 and how prophet Isa will return again are more clear when we talk about the qiyama.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, hes not directly mentioned by there are muttawathar hadith that confirm his existence. These hadiths have so many sahabah confirming it it is just as strong as the Quran

It is also implicitly implied in the Quran according to the mufassiruun.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The dajjal is the truth it might not directly say in the quran but there are authentic narrations about the dajjal in details. In addition you will see the hadith as the truth as it describes the dajjal as one eyed yet what do we see in our everyday life? celebrities covering one eye from magazines to album covers. They are all preparing for his arrival since he needs countless of followers when he arrives and begin his mischief on earth. May Allah protect us from the biggest fitna of all time.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The dajjal is the truth it might not directly say in the quran but there are authentic narrations about the dajjal in details. In addition you will see the hadith as the truth as it describes the dajjal as one eyed yet what do we see in our everyday life? celebrities covering one eye from magazines to album covers. They are all preparing for his arrival since he needs countless of followers when he arrives and begin his mischief on earth. May Allah protect us from the biggest fitna of all time.
100 % these freemasons and elites know for sure.

They know the hadith very well and some yahuud want to speed up qiyama, because in their sick twisted religion they believe that their dajjal king will win against the muslims.

Look at the chief rabbi and what he says to netanyahu.

He even refers to the hour left in the day. In one hadith it says in the end times when dajjal comes. One day will be like a year.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If the yahuud and the elites know the end game clash will happen, then why are we so ignorant about our religion?

There will be a final clash and we are moving towards it. The one eye and and satanic hollywood rituals are not there to mock us. They genuinely follow their religion and cause fitna in the dunya.

Audibillah this rabbi dressed head to toe in black always reminds me of when iblis came in the human form to convince the quraysh to kill the prophet.

:damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
100 % these freemasons and elites know for sure.

They know the hadith very well and some yahuud want to speed up qiyama, because in their sick twisted religion they believe that their dajjal king will win against the muslims.

Look at the chief rabbi and what he says to netanyahu.

He even refers to the hour left in the day. In one hadith it says in the end times when dajjal comes. One day will be like a year.

Jews are trouble makers. Just look what the children of israel where up to even after Allah saved them from drowning and other dreadful deaths. Majority disbelieved and were ungrateful so imagine what they are upto now if they rebelled back than? there only weakness is arrogance that's why they are doing whatever it takes to corrupt the world. They have even started a new method to distract people from God called the nelson mandela effect with the help of jinn and are manipulating space and time and are changing things from the past. I don't remebr our kidneys ever being this high it was always lower subhanallah
cc7bcc30f5157069480c1763e81ad1a9.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Jews are trouble makers. Just look what the children of israel where up to even after Allah saved them from drowning and other dreadful deaths. Majority disbelieved and were ungrateful so imagine what they are upto now if they rebelled back than? there only weakness is arrogance that's why they are doing whatever it takes to corrupt the world. They have even started a new method to distract people from God called the nelson mandela effect with the help of jinn and are manipulating space and time and are changing things from the past. I don't remebr our kidneys ever being this high it was always lower subhanallah
View attachment 92164
I don't think it's possible for jinn to manipulate time and space, only Allah can. I do have another conspiracy theory tho. The jinn can take human form and take on the image of any human on earth except prophets, much like their father iblees. The reason many ppl see dopplegangers of celebrities is because jinn are taking their form and masquerading as them. That's why some celebs look different and ppl are starting to notice that.

Many celebrities are killed off by the elites and have been dead for quite some time, before they are replaced by jinn. It's just a theory but it makes more sense than human cloning. The celebs look too different and it's not just because they aged. However we cannot replicate the creation, so i think it's just jinn assuming the form of humans.

:browtf:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't think it's possible for jinn to manipulate time and space, only Allah can. I do have another conspiracy theory tho. The jinn can take human form and take on the image of any human on earth except prophets, much like their father iblees. The reason many ppl see dopplegangers of celebrities is because jinn are taking their form and masquerading as them. That's why some celebs look different and ppl are starting to notice that.

Many celebrities are killed off by the elites and have been dead for quite some time, before they are replaced by jinn. It's just a theory but it makes more sense than human cloning. The celebs look too different and it's not just because they aged. However we cannot replicate the creation, so i think it's just jinn assuming the form of humans.

:browtf:
No as in go back to the past and change things Allahu alaam but I know for a fact they can't go to the future as only Allah has the keys to that. Maybe is just a voodo spell on the masses because how on earth did our kidneys change positions??? and human cloning is real and had been happening since before ww2 remember Allah gave the jinn more power than humans think about it if they created technology than what makes you think they can't clone humans? is even on YouTube celebrities malfunctioning and acting weird not to mention a whistle blower coming forward and saying the illuminati are creating celebrities from dna that are from the past e.g mesut ozil (too much coincidence with him) most of these celebrities are not real people. And you are right celebrities that were real once are killed off and replaced by either a clone or a reptilian (jinn) to take in their form.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No as in go back to the past and change things Allahu alaam but I know for a fact they can't go to the future as only Allah has the keys to that. Maybe is just a voodo spell on the masses because how on earth did our kidneys change positions??? and human cloning is real and had been happening since before ww2 remember Allah gave the jinn more power than humans think about it if they created technology than what makes you think they can't clone humans? is even on YouTube celebrities malfunctioning and acting weird not to mention a whistle blower coming forward and saying the illuminati are creating celebrities from dna that are from the past e.g mesut ozil (too much coincidence with him) most of these celebrities are not real people. And you are right celebrities that were real once are killed off and replaced by either a clone or a reptilian (jinn) to take in their form.
It's really interesting. I'd still likem ore proof. I'm very skeptical natually, but i started reading the donald marshall diaries, although he was a misinformation agent like many others he still made a lot of sense. Mix truth with falsehood, that's their motto. They certainly peaked after ww2, that's when they managed to gain complete control over humanity, because they unlocked the secrets of the human body and mind.

Like i said, the celebrities rubbing it in our faces and worshipping the one eye symbol creeped me out. That's when i started to think for myself and doubted everything.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's really interesting. I'd still likem ore proof. I'm very skeptical natually, but i started reading the donald marshall diaries, although he was a misinformation agent like many others he still made a lot of sense. Mix truth with falsehood, that's their motto. They certainly peaked after ww2, that's when they managed to gain complete control over humanity, because they unlocked the secrets of the human body and mind.

Like i said, the celebrities rubbing it in our faces and worshipping the one eye symbol creeped me out. That's when i started to think for myself and doubted everything.

Wow you sure you ain't me? you have my exact same thoughts people will think I'm some loony whenever I talk about cloning illuminati and reptilians. But there is nothing loony about these theories as is something Muslims should believe in. We know for a fact shaytan throne is in the water probably in the Bermuda triangle Allah knows best but he is also in contact with humans everyday causing mischief. And i too read about Donald and you right he is mixing the truth with falsehood as I believe he's an agent working for them to spill some truth. And he constantly talking about how reptilians been underground for a very long time and are ancient to the earth. This links with jinns as they to live in dark isolated filthy places and can shapeshift to other beings and have existed before humans

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow you sure you ain't me? you have my exact same thoughts people will think I'm some loony whenever I talk about cloning illuminati and reptilians. But there is nothing loony about these theories as is something Muslims should believe in. We know for a fact shaytan throne is in the water probably in the Bermuda triangle Allah knows best but he is also in contact with humans everyday causing mischief. And i too read about Donald and you right he is mixing the truth with falsehood as I believe he's an agent working for them to spill some truth. And he constantly talking about how reptilians been underground for a very long time and are ancient to the earth. This links with jinns as they to live in dark isolated filthy places and can shapeshift to other beings and have existed before humans
Smart ppl look at all possibilities and review them with clear judgement. Many ppl are not taught to think for themselves and view those that can as mad ppl. I guess it's up to the person what they believe in, but this one is so painfully obvious.

It's hard for ppl to acknowledge they've been decieved, but we as muslims should know that the elites are not doing what's in the best interest of mankind. After all they only rose to power and destroyed the ummah, when the knight templars took jerusalem and dug underneath soloman's temple. They found sihr there and knowledge of how to control humans through various methods.

:manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Smart ppl look at all possibilities and review them with clear judgement. Many ppl are not taught to think for themselves and view those that can as mad ppl. I guess it's up to the person what they believe in, but this one is so painfully obvious.

It's hard for ppl to acknowledge they've been decieved, but we as muslims should know that the elites are not doing what's in the best interest of mankind. After all they only rose to power and destroyed the ummah, when the knight templars took jerusalem and dug underneath soloman's temple. They found sihr there and knowledge of how to control humans through various methods.

:manny:
They are all sheep's following one another and are too ignorant or afraid to search for the truth as they believe the only source of news is from the mainstream news and there's nothing to worry about but we know news channel such as BBC sky news etc are all Zionist owned spewing lies non stop. And yes the quran warns us about these type of people who is corrupting the earth and are having meetings aka the illuminati discussing future events and disasters. So how can we be ignorant about this? And yes the whole magic thing is real

Trending