The lowest human kind are Arabs. Just look at this! Their own brother is getting raped of land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yet they waste money on nonsense.

I admire the Jewish people runtii. From their young to old they spend their days and nights on how to supper their brothers and to get more land while these ones play with xoolo. :pacspit::pacspit:

Jewish are dangerous people. I always say this in every thread

1 Jews = 10 normal human.

If you want to enter a treaty with a jrw you need to learn his language or the fucker will take advantage of you

Benjamin

någon :)
Jewish are dangerous people. I always say this in every thread

1 Jews = 10 normal human.

If you want to enter a treaty with a jrw you need to learn his language or the fucker will take advantage of you

You have such an anti semitic mentality, I bet you never met a jew in person.
r9Nn5Nd.gif

Benjamin

någon :)
yet they waste money on nonsense.

I admire the Jewish people runtii. From their young to old they spend their days and nights on how to supper their brothers and to get more land while these ones play with xoolo. :pacspit::pacspit:

Do you wonder what will happen when the oil runs out?

Jews are evil and cunning but they are the greatest people in the world.
They have the highest IQ and have single-handedly karbashed the west. I give them props

Can you explain to us how Somali's are any better or which group of people we are collectively better then ? have you forgotten the kinds of people we are ?

On every ranking list that is produced we rank at the bottom for the past 3 decades, what is it that you are collectively so proud of to be talking down to other groups of people about?

The likes of you are the kinds of people that collectively and truly shame us.

waraabe

Your superior
Let's compare

Where would the average human choose to live

UAE or Somaliland
Qatar or Somalia
Kuwait or Djibouti
Bahrain or nfd
Saudi Arabia or Somali galbeed

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ:

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Can you explain to us how Somali's are any better or which group of people we are collectively better then ? have you forgotten the kinds of people we are ?

On every ranking list that is produced we rank at the bottom for the past 3 decades, what is it that you are collectively so proud of to be talking down to other groups of people about?

The likes of you are the kinds of people that collectively and truly shame us.

I think Somali pride is perfectly fine. In fact I encourage it. Despite where we are right now I'm still a proud Somali, and alhamdulillah I'm in touch with my culture. However, there is a difference between pride, and a bigoted superiority complex. I don't get the need to look down on others for not being Somali. If I'm being honest I think the most bigoted Somalis are insecure, they try to overcompensate by calling anyone who isn't Somali every slur in the book.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
As an official Jew dabadhilif, I'm deeply offended by this thread. Mods please move it to qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.