It was a joke brother, not a dick, so don't take it too hard:trumpsmirk:

He made a thread about leaving today.......:siilaanyolaugh:

fen.png
imma sprinkle you with zam zam water

@lone did u take your holy communion? and explain how Mary got knocked up being
a virgin?

:drakelaugh:im joking lone, sxb

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Christianity should be renamed to "God on a stick", @RICH, @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Basra :pachah1:

LOL

La xawla wa la quwatta illaah billaah :deadrose:

Love of Jesus Christ kulaha. I don’t believe how people actually believe that Isa is God. A “God” that can die?? What “God” is letting himself getting crucified by a bunch of Romans?? And “die” for the sin of others?? :browtf:

Get out of here:comeon:

LOL

La xawla wa la quwatta illaah billaah :deadrose:

Love of Jesus Christ kulaha. I don’t believe how people actually believe that Isa is God. A “God” that can die?? What “God” is letting himself getting crucified by a bunch of Romans?? And “die” for the sin of others?? :browtf:

Get out of here:comeon:

The Jews asked the Romans to crucify him

:sass2: I watched the passion of the Christ, the jew's killed their
god and than the same 'Christians' give them Israel :chrisfreshhah:shit ain't adding up

RICH

The Jews asked the Romans to crucify him

:sass2: I watched the passion of the Christ, the jew's killed their
god and than the same 'Christians' give them Israel :chrisfreshhah:shit ain't adding up

Waa ruunta. Damn Judas :fittytousand:

They made up their own religion. What makes you think that the rest will make sense :browtf:

Waa ruunta. Damn Judas :fittytousand:

They made up their own religion. What makes you think that the rest will make sense :browtf:

Islam is the only true religion

:mjpls: My maddow born again evangelist christain Ugandan friend says the holy spirit talks to
her alot I asked her to ask it, what the lottery numbers are for next weeks jackpot :gaasdrink:

RICH

Islam is the only true religion

:mjpls: My maddow born again evangelist christain Ugandan friend says the holy spirit talks to
her alot I asked her to ask it, what the lottery numbers are for next weeks jackpot :gaasdrink:

Instead of asking for something haram go and ask her if she can ask the spirit where we can find a Farax like this :banderas:

Attachments

• 86B37A1D-811C-4757-A726-BD6F86003D34.jpeg
    86B37A1D-811C-4757-A726-BD6F86003D34.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 151

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Christianity insults the mighty messenger Jesus(as) by deifying him.

Why does he have horse hair? he most likely had wavy hair like our prophet

An excerpt from a hadith.
Sahih al-Bukhari Book 55 Hadith 647
[While sleeping near the Ka'bba last night, I saw in my dream a man of brown colour, the best one can see amongst brown colour and his hair was long that it fell between his shoulders. His hair was lank and water was dribbling from his head and he was placing his hands on the shoulders of two men while circumambulating the Ka'bba. I asked, 'Who is this?' They replied, 'This is Jesus, son of Mary.']

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts