The look on your face when you've sold billions of dollars worth off offshore oil to Kenya for $3.50

First Pic.png
loser.png

I think it's obvious that the "mutual" agreement reached is in Kenya's best interests, and that the court hearing scheduled for next year will be cancelled.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think it's obvious that the "mutual" agreement reached is in Kenya's best interests, and that the court hearing scheduled for next year will be cancelled.

Thats been said like 4 times over the passed year and the case has remained open.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis remind me of that unemployed dude going around to employed people and criticising. Dude get a fkn job first before u criticize others is what ppl respond. I tell Somalis fix your clan territories before u point Kenya or Ethiopia. U look stupid bra when u sitting a fkn hut with mosquitos biting u talking about a nation state. I tend to see this behavior from Southies the most and like anyone going take u serious, do something for yourselves so ppl can then judge your works and your opinion will sky rocket then. Its simple. Keep it focused INSIDE yourselves.

@PuntiteQueen is damn right when she says 'fix ya house' that's what the world says to Somalia before you talk about them, they say I think u got more URGENT PRIORITIES TO DEAL WITH

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 82070 View attachment 82071

You guys are so unoriginal. You lost! face it. Blackie has been cucked and had his balls chopped off. Kenya themselves came begging. The masters of jubbaland came begging at his hotel because this man has integrity and honour to tell them that the icj will decide the outcome. If he rejected the bribe money from the saudis to cut off qatar you think he will sell us out to lowly aggressive neighbours?

I thought low iq was genetic but clearly it's not because i can't share the same blood as creatures less intelligent than a dog.

:gucciwhat::nahgirl:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I notice this too, almost all accusations against farmaajo ends up getting debunked and then a new one comes up and so on :)

Yep just usual drivel peddled by 68IQ qabiil monkeys.

I will be first to criticize if the case were to be closed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I notice this too, almost all accusations against farmaajo ends up getting debunked and then a new one comes up and so on :)
Some somalis have a weird fetish that i will judge them for harshly. They love to choke somalia and find it pleasing, probably in a sexual manner.

It pleases them to see the country burning and when farmaajo came along he gave them blue balls and restored order to the decayed republic.

:chrisfreshhah:

tumblr_p6vve48kKl1uijsn1o5_500.gifv

Trending