The longest time you’ve been going to the same Barber (who’s his origin (nationality )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’ve noticed that of lately I have been going to different barbers.

I use to go to this Somali barber for ages. I quit going to the same one because they’ve done raised their price tremendously.

I used to get my hair cut by Habeshas in Toronto for years but now I live in a city where Horners are non-existent.

Had a somali barber from 2017-2021 then I cheated on him and switched to a Xabashi one that gives fire fades. Good decision dere

:mjdontkno:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I used to get my haircut by these Arabs in Broadway/Glebe in Sydney for a few years, now I go anywhere.

Once I cheated on them, I couldn’t face going back there.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There’s nothing like getting hair cut in Somalia. Them Oromos can cut. Plus they’re give you an awesome head massage. Additionally they’ll wash your head.

Price: $5

what is this 'barber' thing you speak of , Akhi ?

images (2).jpeg

I like to get my haircut continuously from one barber only, i used to go to this reer baydhabo guy for 3 years before i switched to Indian barbershop where i had 7 yrs excellent service.

OffTheDome

Proud American
I got two barbers, one Sudanese and the other South Sudanese. The barbershop culture has changed, ppl are no longer loyal to their barbers
:reallymaury:

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Had the same barber since I was a kid Jamaican bruddah he’s sick with any hairtype tho guy is a beast. I would be lost without him ngl.

There’s nothing like getting hair cut in Somalia. Them Oromos can cut. Plus they’re give you an awesome head massage. Additionally they’ll wash your head.

Price: $5
I paid for two haircuts back in New Hargeisa for my cousin and myself, it included the massage aswell .I paid a total of $4, I think you got finessed abti

£5 going to Lebanese man since I was 5.

Felt I needed something new once at 15 to go to Madow barbers.

Came back it was £15 😭

Trending