The longer i stay in a Somali Dominated City .....

The better I understand the rationale behind Greater Somalia's abject failure. The Somali residents are extremely Lazy and unprofessional, often leaving government institutions unmanned for hours at hand. Consequently, most of the workforce are Habashis who are growing at an alarming rate.

The majority of residents chew the cursed leaf for hours at end, it's as if the human spirit has been expunged from the Somali community as a whole. The lack of public infrastructure in JigJiga also exposes the deeply embedded corruption of Somali officials.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The saying that goes you can't make a country or a cattle man or woman into a citizen is correct. A somali specie is most happiest in a hot desert, looking after his goats or camels.

1603197461176.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
Somalis are a tribal nomadic people trying to compete with hyper centralized states in a globalized world, lol it's so over for us

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The better I understand the rationale behind Greater Somalia's abject failure. The Somali residents are extremely Lazy and unprofessional, often leaving government institutions unmanned for hours at hand. Consequently, most of the workforce are Habashis who are growing at an alarming rate.

The majority of residents chew the cursed leaf for hours at end, it's as if the human spirit has been expunged from the Somali community as a whole. The lack of public infrastructure in JigJiga also exposes the deeply embedded corruption of Somali officials.
Do non Somalis chew the qat?

Somalis are a tribal nomadic people trying to compete with hyper centralized states in a globalized world, lol it's so over for us

Most if not all people globally used to live as nomadic tribes but they evolved. They are able to look at their current needs and plan rationally.

They don't allow their longdead ancestors to dictate who they should feud with and hold each other hostage. The problem with Somalis is the inability to move on and look to the future. It's so embarassing wallahi.

Do non Somalis chew the qat?
Many do, mostly construction workers who use it as a sort of antidepressant while working in the hot sun. Habashis are lazy and unprofessional as well , however Somalis seem to take the cake for the "Big Lebowski " lifestyle.

However this was mainly a rant, the government needs to focus on retraining individuals.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many do, mostly construction workers who use it as a sort of antidepressant while working in the hot sun. Habashis are lazy and unprofessional as well , however Somalis seem to take the cake for the "Big Lebowski " lifestyle.

However this was mainly a rant, the government needs to focus on retraining individuals.

Did u know In Paradise/Janaah we will go back to our roots? Humans was never created to work. We will inshallaah lounge in the gardens of heavens with no occupation except Salat i am sure

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most if not all people globally used to live as nomadic tribes but they evolved. They are able to look at their current needs and plan rationally.

They don't allow their longdead ancestors to dictate who they should feud with and hold each other hostage. The problem with Somalis is the inability to move on and look to the future. It's so embarassing wallahi.

in my opinion the biggest problem that somalis have is that they will never go against their tribe if someone is corrupt and stealing money from the country they will defend his name

if someone kills a person or rapes a girl his own tribe will come to help him

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
in my opinion the biggest problem that somalis have is that they will never go against their tribe if someone is corrupt and stealing money from the country they will defend his name

if someone kills a person or rapes a girl his own tribe will come to help him

You're like a Faarax that got manifested into existence by the collective anger of Xalimos. You consistently give the most one-dimensional and bland (not necessarily wrong) takes possible in every situation. Yaab.

Trending