"The 'LOL' Era of Funny Sheikhs Has Arrived"

I think this video is extremely useful because it shows Sheikh Fawzan's take on the issue......

so it does demonstrate some less than exemplary behavior on the part of some people and I am in favor of that (of exposing some of these unreliable types that are misguiding people).... but I think even beyond that it is valuable because Sheikh Fawzan helps to understand the bigger issues here

Last edited:
the person who made that video was unintentionally hilarious though. I laughed a lot more than at the LOL scholars as he calls them.

the person who made that video was unintentionally hilarious though. I laughed a lot more than at the LOL scholars as he calls them.

I'm not sure if you mean you were laughing with him or at him.

If you were laughing in a way where you are sort of ridiculing him, that is not necessarily very remarkable.

You could be laughed at for waiting until marriage, for having a beard, for being Muslim, for not drinking alcohol, etc.

People mocking and laughing at Muslims is nothing new.

The Quran tells about that sort of thing

Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.

-Surah Al-Mutaffifin 83:29

I'm not sure if you mean you were laughing with him or at him.

If you were laughing in a way where you are sort of ridiculing him, that is not necessarily very remarkable.

You could be laughed at for waiting until marriage, for having a beard, for being Muslim, for not drinking alcohol, etc.

People mocking and laughing at Muslims is nothing new.

The Quran tells about that sort of thing

Indeed, those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.

-Surah Al-Mutaffifin 83:29
I was laughing at the large print words floating across the screen. The whole thing is unnecessary. like when he blasted that guy for doing an impression of someone else, he outlined the word " smooth" why ? fyi these kinds of channels aren't beneficial, all they really do is nitpick muslims and look for the worse in them

I was laughing at the large print words floating across the screen. The whole thing is unnecessary. like when he blasted that guy for doing an impression of someone else, he outlined the word " smooth" why ? fyi these kinds of channels aren't beneficial, all they really do is nitpick muslims and look for the worse in them

The people in the video are not just Muslims- they are famous Muslim speakers who influence people.

If you really think this kind of thing isn't beneficial then I think it's because you're not knowledgeable or maybe you don't take the religion seriously.

If you are someone who is very serious about something, you have a certain approach to it.

I mean for example if you are really into cars and you know everything about cars- do you buy a car without inspecting it (or at least having someone else inspect it)?

If I'm selling you a car and you just buy my car without inspecting the car or having someone else inspect it- I assume you don't have knowledge when it comes to cars. If you have knowledge when it comes to cars, either you inspect the car or you have someone else inspect the car.

And this isn't even like you saying you want to buy a car without inspecting it- this is like you attacking other people for wanting to inspect the cars.

If you see other people want to inspect the cars and you attack them for it either

A- you are ignorant and you don't have knowledge when it comes to cars

or

B- you are malicious and you don't care what happens to people

if you are serious when it comes to cars- you make sure the car is closely inspected

if you are serious when it comes to your religion- you look very closely at who it is you take your religion from

but a person who isn't serious or isn't sincere- what do they care? or maybe it's that they are lacking in knowledge

Last edited:
The people in the video are not just Muslims- they are famous Muslim speakers who influence people.

If you really think this kind of thing isn't beneficial then I think it's because you're not knowledgeable or maybe you don't take the religion seriously.

If you are someone who is very serious about something, you have a certain approach to it.

I mean for example if you are really into cars and you know everything about cars- do you buy a car without inspecting it (or at least having someone else inspect it)?

If I'm selling you a car and you just buy my car without inspecting the car or having someone else inspect it- I assume you don't have knowledge when it comes to cars. If you have knowledge when it comes to cars, either you inspect the car or you have someone else inspect the car.

And this isn't even like you saying you want to buy a car without inspecting it- this is like you attacking other people for wanting to inspect the cars.

If you see other people want to inspect the cars and you attack them for it either

A- you are ignorant and you don't have knowledge when it comes to cars

or

B- you are malicious and you don't care what happens to people

if you are serious when it comes to cars- you make sure the car is closely inspected

if you are serious when it comes to your religion- you look very closely at who it is you take your religion from

but a person who isn't serious or isn't sincere- what do they care? or maybe it's that they are lacking in knowledge
it sounds like your the ignorant one here. the people who make those videos aren't scholars, they just took one scholars words and used to to dissect videos out of context. tell me if you know any scholars that would make videos like that.
another thing, the people who follow this kind of extreme thinking are the type who will bend and twist hadith to support the king of saudi, simply put because they are on his payroll. they're harsh on muslims and soft and non muslims and their allies (israel, saud descendants) corrupt sheikhs and corrupt followers alike!

Last edited: