The lions of Judah

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Who gave them the "right" to steal the Palestinian people's Land?!

This Fool is probably a "Lander!"

Explain yourself!

The thing is we have unexploited resources in somalia that are untapped. Just don't invite china.
yes man very true for our military a well paid S.African and Israeli veteran force can whip up somali sticks calling themsleves militias into an effective fighting force. Capable of defeating the whole of amisom/kebabs/ animals with only 8000 somali fighters.

We need paid merceneries, ukrainian/n.korean weapons and a bunch of somali youth and kids to transform our country into the israel of africa. Once we have an effective military we can pay high revenue to Israeli and Iranian Water engineers to develop a self-sustaning water system that is capable of quenching the entire somaliweyn peninsula and still have some left for selling.We can also form a small but fierce and fast navy on our coastline that takes and captures fisherman and dumping vessel and holds them for ransom... We can then focus on education/culture/history and uniting the star

Simple tactics farmaajo can use if he has the brains and balls.....

yes man very true for our military a well paid S.African and Israeli veteran force can whip up somali sticks calling themsleves militias into an effective fighting force. Capable of defeating the whole of amisom/kebabs/******* animals with only 8000 somali fighters.

We need paid merceneries, ukrainian/n.korean weapons and a bunch of somali youth and kids to transform our country into the israel of africa. Once we have an effective military we can pay high revenue to Israeli and Iranian Water engineers to develop a self-sustaning water system that is capable of quenching the entire somaliweyn peninsula and still have some left for selling.We can also form a small but fierce and fast navy on our coastline that takes and captures fisherman and dumping vessel and holds them for ransom... We can then focus on education/culture/history and uniting the star

Simple tactics farmaajo can use if he has the brains and balls.....
I doubt it sxb! we are the only hope for back home Just educate yourself! we need lawyers, doctors, business men, artists, architects and businessmen.

I doubt it sxb! we are the only hope for back home Just educate yourself! we need lawyers, doctors, business men, artists, architects and businessmen.
yes bro . I hate materialism and money but we need money and funds. These funds if used wisely by diaspora youth can transform the construction/food industry of somalia gaining billions of dollars. We will basically own the ports/industries/companies/banks etc.. We can be a whole elite organisation.

Then we can say f*ck you to the government and odey qabiils. Start employing International merceneries/engineers/trainers/doctors etc and starting to conquer all of somalia. With smart investments and HOPE!

We will face challenges from somalis and somalia's enemies but if the diaspora youth spent less time on useless trash. We could reach this goal faster...

I think it’s important to note that it’s the ashkenazi Jews that deserve the praise for the Israeli military prowess. Another fun fact is they have the highest ratio of ethnic population to Nobel science winners. It is an interesting point though, why should we care about an age old squabble with people of such a geographical distance to Somalia. The diplomatic stance is to be neutral. If you look at the help recieved and given between Somalia and Arabian states , I don’t think the fake ummah alliance is thick enough for us to be so invested.

I think it’s important to note that it’s the ashkenazi Jews that deserve the praise for the Israeli military prowess. Another fun fact is they have the highest ratio of ethnic population to Nobel science winners. It is an interesting point though, why should we care about an age old squabble with people of such a geographical distance to Somalia. The diplomatic stance is to be neutral.
Yes bro we really need to rethink our priorities..

We are a poor desolate hopelees ppl in the edge of africa, sitting on a gold mine of a nation yet all we do is sell it off like a bunch of cheapstakes. We should have no enemies but as many friends as possible. Ditch useless ones like arabs and gain new ones..

yes bro . I hate materialism and money but we need money and funds. These funds if used wisely by diaspora youth can transform the construction/food industry of somalia gaining billions of dollars. We will basically own the ports/industries/companies/banks etc.. We can be a whole elite organisation.

Then we can say f*ck you to the government and odey qabiils. Start employing International merceneries/engineers/trainers/doctors etc and starting to conquer all of somalia. With smart investments and HOPE!

We will face challenges from somalis and somalia's enemies but if the diaspora youth spent less time on useless trash. We could reach this goal faster...
How old are you sxb?

Same here. I'm trying to make youtube ad revenue now so i can fund projects back home.
My ayeeyo just built a massive house in kismayo. She plans to turn it into a rental property since she worked hard for 3 yrs in the west buying stock in various somali markets and real estate, but once she gives me half of the remaining land, i plan to demolish part of this house/estate and turn it into a cement factory. Also building cheap surburbs that require my cement.

And just a few blocks down i hope to convince my brother who gets the other half to use our old farms and build a small flour and banana factory. Then we can conncet this to the port and watch the money reel in. Once we expand enough i hope to convince my brother on my grand plan for somalia...

My ayeeyo just built a massive house in kismayo. She plans to turn it into a rental property since she worked hard for 3 yrs in the west buying stock in various somali markets and real estate, but once she gives me half of the remaining land, i plan to demolish part of this house/estate and turn it into a cement factory. Also building cheap surburbs that require my cement.

And just a few blocks down i hope to convince my brother who gets the other half to use our old farms and build a small flour and banana factory. Then we can conncet this to the port and watch the money reel in. Once we expand enough i hope to convince my brother on my grand plan for somalia...
I wish you luck!

I like to see young, ambitious Somalis but I don’t think we’ve got any global presence with the traction.
Yes i want to host a somali youth meeting someday, even for the international community so that we can get together and plan for the future. Other ppl can have very insightful ideas and that's where the older generation failed. They spent to much time fighting each other than on building our country.

Yes i want to host a somali youth meeting someday, even for the international community so that we can get together and plan for the future. Other ppl can have very insightful ideas and that's where the older generation failed. They spent to much time fighting each other than on building our country.
This is what this site should be about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending