The Life of White South Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Shocking video of the dire situation that White South Africans find themselves in:

Feel for these poor people. In my life I've meet and know of a lot of these people, living in Kent. By far the friendliest and kind people I've ever known.

In Sha Allah, I pray they get control of South Africa, once again, from these vile subhuman Bantus.

I curse on Mandela's grave.

Apollo

VIP
Misleading..

Average White South African live like this:

Tokara.jpg

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1e442f30-f8fd-11e6-9dc5-37f1a3db17e6.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

..and btw the black S. African need colonisation again. They killing african people from different Nationalities like Nigeria, Ethiopians, Somalis, Zimbabwean and also Rwandan/rwandese. Those people are savages, period!!! Yet they're calling for Unity:wow:.

About the the white are some of the areas where most are farmers
.it doesn't every white S. African is like that or lives like that... Some of 'em were given refuge by russia

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
South africa today was built by whites who got there before even zulus and khoisans only lived in the north. Europeans ventured into uninhabited land and settled there. These bantus are literally jealous bastards who have blamed the whites for injustice when their roads, towers, homes, language, music, shops and government system was made by the whites there. We sonalis should never support these south african (bantus) who are thieves and criminals in general. They are amongst the top 10 nations i hate :
10, Iran
9, palestine (but not hamas)
8, China
7 , South africa
6, UAE
5, Saudi Arabia
4, Kenya
3,Ethiopia
2, America
1, Israel

The alt-right like to spread fear about white genocide in South Africa. None of that shit is happening.
To them blacks gaining power or winning over them is genocide! They should focus on abdullah and rahim reproducing with 10 wives in europe. Honestly a copule of Madows are easier to control than arabs who give no fucks about death and only want 72 white women on earth and 72 virgins after death. The latter are scarier in my opinion. I lowkey want europe to get fucked over so we can take our spoils of war and run back to build somalia. Leaving only Madows and arabs to fight over europe. 2040 will be quite entertaining year..Grab your popcorns and watch rise of the planet of the Apes and Suicide bombers.

:siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

DRACO

VIP
South africa today was built by whites who got there before even zulus and khoisans only lived in the north. Europeans ventured into uninhabited land and settled there. These bantus are literally jealous bastards who have blamed the whites for injustice when their roads, towers, homes, language, music, shops and government system was made by the whites there. We sonalis should never support these south african (bantus) who are thieves and criminals in general. They are amongst the top 10 nations i hate :
10, Iran
8, China
7 , South africa
6, UAE
5, Saudi Arabia
4, Kenya
3,Ethiopia
2, America
1, Israel
UAE? Why!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
10, Iran
8, China
7 , South africa
6, UAE
5, Saudi Arabia
4, Kenya
3,Ethiopia
2, America
1, Israel
Is this maybe your reason why you hate them?
Iran- idk
Hamas- maybe something to do with Israel
China-idk
South Africa-killing Somalis
UAE- funding Alkebaab or maybe causing division
Saudis- idk about this, maybe same with UAE, they're bunch of US puppets
Kenya-doing nothing in Somalia &raping Somalia resources
Ethiopia-that's another case
America-idk, maybe support zionist
Israel-that's another case

Ape

Is this maybe your reason why you hate them?
Iran- idk
Hamas- maybe something to do with Israel
China-idk
South Africa-killing Somalis
UAE- funding Alkebaab or maybe causing division
Saudis- idk about this, maybe same with UAE, they're bunch of US puppets
Kenya-doing nothing in Somalia
Ethiopia-that's another case
America-idk, maybe support zionist
Israel-that's another case
You got it right. I hate china because of their colonial ambitions in africa and Iran for being a nacas and spreading their extreme shia ideology along with the saudis especially muhammed bin salman and his jewish influences/funding and for making the holy cities political.

Ape

You got it right. I hate china because of their colonial ambitions in africa and Iran for being a nacas and spreading their extreme shia ideology along with the saudis especially muhammed bin salman and his jewish influences/funding and for making the holy cities political.
I also hate bantus but thats to general, same goes with slavs although im just grouping large people groups.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I had a thought about China exploiting resources in Africa, I thought it wasn't the reason!! Saudi is done for with those qashin leaders they have. Imagine denying entry to muslim for pilgrimage

Ape

I had a thought about China exploiting resources in Africa, I thought it wasn't the reason!! Saudi is done for with those qashin leaders they have. Imagine denying entry to muslim for pilgrimage
Yeah. They politicised the holy cities when their job as custodian of the holy mosque is to allow everyone whose muslim, shia, sufi or sunni, to happily enjoy pilgrimage. They dont allow qataris to enter. I believe the downfall of the gulf states will allow somalia to reconstruct itself

Why hate China for doing what any Superpower would do to elevate their nation? Hate the game, not the player sxb. If we want Somalia to develop & succeed we need to learn a lot from the East Asians.

Ape

Why hate China for doing what any Superpower would do to elevate their nation? Hate the game, not the player sxb. If we want Somalia to develop & succeed we need to learn a lot from the East Asians.
Learn how to be slaves to small eyed dog eaters? I know the game they’re playing. Arabs of the gulf have tried it and it only works in somalia. The Europeans also did it and now we are again going to be colonised. They will build things africans can do themselves. We somalis are lucky to not have been fully consumed by china the way kenya and Ethiopia have in debt to these mongloid beasts. Its a well known fact the chinese are best at using the mind and playing tricks
:ufdup:

Learn how to be slaves to small eyed dog eaters? I know the game they’re playing. Arabs of the gulf have tried it and it only works in somalia. The Europeans also did it and now we are again going to be colonised. They will build things africans can do themselves. We somalis are lucky to not have been fully consumed by china the way kenya and Ethiopia have in debt to these mongloid beasts. Its a well known fact the chinese are best at using the mind and playing tricks
:ufdup:
Where did i mention becoming slaves to them. All i said is that we need to develop our country by using similar methods used by the Indoyar & look out only for our interests.

Shocking video of the dire situation that White South Africans find themselves in:

Feel for these poor people. In my life I've meet and know of a lot of these people, living in Kent. By far the friendliest and kind people I've ever known.

In Sha Allah, I pray they get control of South Africa, once again, from these vile subhuman Bantus.

I curse on Mandela's grave.

Armadillo

Sxb, weren’t there poor whites during apartheid? You can set up a gofundme account for your fellow poor Caucasians and if you succeed, expand it to North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Or, build them beautiful villas in your tribal land in Somalia. Be a hero for all Caucasians.

Ape

Where did i mention becoming slaves to them. All i said is that we need to develop our country by using similar methods used by the Indoyar & look out only for our interests.
True. But it comes at a cost. You see the Indoyar was once a poor twat himself 60 years ago. China was worldwide known as a poor and useless nation. The thing that drove the chinese to such high position was their tight iron fist on everything and controlling the worlds economy . After the death of mao, the Chinese started to work and cooporate as a people by exploiting their large population. Today a high amount of exports worldwide are from china and if this nation was to suddenly disappear, the whole world will crash and food will become expensive. My point is, the only way to become the chinese is by first capturing the whole country then stop imports and find a way to make things at home. This is can only be achieved if we become a copycat and copy the leading nations (us)

Who the hell cares. They're white and deserve the worst shit given to them. Look what they did to South Africans before.

Y'all are fucking alt-right white lovers and it's sad.

Ape

Who the hell cares. They're white and deserve the worst shit given to them. Look what they did to South Africans before.

Y'all are fucking alt-right white lovers and it's sad.
You do know that South Africa has was created by whites
:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts