The left is plotting an electoral college coup against Halyeey Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
These past few weeks since the election, there has been a coordinated attack by the lying mainstream media and leftist politicians and other liberal figures in the academia to discredit and put Donald trumps free and fair win to question. From Jill Steins "recounts" to the slanderous attacks against his cabinet to the latest claims by the CIA of Russian Hacks. It's all a coordinated effort by the Establishment to steal the election and possible bring about a civil war so they can declare martial law and increase their grip on power.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They are just being bitter. I don't get how people claim pizza gate as fake new but don't claim that trump got helped by Russia to win as fake news smh

They are just being bitter. I don't get how people claim pizza gate as fake new but don't claim that trump got helped by Russia to win as fake news smh
This whole "fake news" thing is their to attempt to monopolize information and to quickly dismiss anything they find detrimental to themselves and their goals. They're suppressing dissidence indirectly.

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
It's entirely on the democrats that Trump was elected. This 'coup' isn't just by the left. With the exception of a few, no official wants Trump in office. Not the democrats, not the republicans and not the independents. Nobody. Best believe that when an impeachment call comes for Trump the republicans will back stab him in favour of Pence. Personally, I don't think this whole 'Russia helped elect Trump' is going anywhere. I do think he'll get impeached at the first opportunity and everyone will jump on him.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i lol'd @ slanderous attacks on his cabinet. they're literally just naming the mfs and what they've done relevant to their new post
like the climate change 'skeptic' nigga who's been steady suing the EPA for years...being named head of the EPA :cryinglaughsmiley:

i lol'd @ slanderous attacks on his cabinet. they're literally just naming the mfs and what they've done relevant to their new post
like the climate change 'skeptic' nigga who's been steady suing the EPA for years...being named head of the EPA :cryinglaughsmiley:
His whole cabinet is fucked up
When your generals nickname is "mad dog", you know these brown people aren't gonna have a break.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Except one has been proven true. I'm not saying pizzagate is fake, but the jury is still out on it. But it's absolutely verified that the DNC email leaks came from Russian hackers, who passed the info along to Assange.

Apollo

VIP
Clinton is not even left wing. She is right wing, just not as crazy as Trump.

I would say that the Democrats of the US are the true conservative party there. The Republicans are just far-right radicals, not conservatives at all..

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

I would say that the Democrats of the US are the true conservative party there. The Republicans are just far-right radicals, not conservatives at all..
Not anymore. There's gonna be a war in the upcoming years within the party, between the Clintonian third way-type democrats and Sanders faction. Right now, Sanders is the de facto leader of the party.

Apollo

VIP
Not anymore. There's gonna be a war in the upcoming years within the party, between the Clintonian third way-type democrats and Sanders faction. Right now, Sanders is the de facto leader of the party.

The Clintonite conservative faction will win out. The Sanders type are a fringe element.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

This.

Anyone who knows politics or follows politics will know this fact

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The Clintonite conservative faction will win out. The Sanders type are a fringe element.
Not after this latest election. It was a game-changer. The Clintons got karbashed by one of the worst candidates in history. The guy won fucking Michigan and Wisconsin for god's sake. That plus his current leadership position and his dedicated and enthusiastic followers, gives Sanders a lot to work with. He can do a lot if he leverages all those assets correctly. He wont be president, but he could change the face of the democratic party by the time the next election rolls around.

That's in the European political spectrum, in the US the Democrats are the left for their support of Universal Healthcare, abortion right, homos, regulation, climate change etc. Clinton might be viewed as a right wing for her hawkish stances but both parties are generally supportive of War and Interventionism in general, case in point Obama who is often painted a liberal hippie intervening in Libya and his constant drone strikes across the globe.

Her views change and depend on who she is speaking to. She will flip flop on the same day.

In different rallies in different states, she would say contradictory statements. For example, she's totally pro NAFTA in most of the states that rely on Mexico or Canada for business but once she goes to the Midwest where manufacturing jobs were sent to Mexico, she is NAFTA's biggest critic.

She's absolutely shameless and a vile woman.

She isn't right or left; she's a psychopath with no principles and is kursi doon. She doesn't belong in any party. She belongs in jail for deleting 33,000 emails from her Gmail that shouldn't have been there in the first place after the FBI asked she hand them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.