The latest Somali 'Beauty' craze; people are paying to get brown/red teeth!

First they became obsessed with bleaching, thanks to these Asian created filters which promote lighter skin, now they are turning their teeth red/brown and paying to have their already big lips, bigger.

At this rate, soon they will resemble monsters who can't go out in the sun.

NUp5IIP.gif
i am telling you it is the turkish dramas and bollywood. it has a grip on somalis

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I will never understand paying for skid marks on your teeth. Looking like talking dirty drawl

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somalis are dabaal. All they need to see is one person doing something and they'll all copy. I'm waiting on the day being a free thinker who loves they're god given beauty and being comfortable in your own skin will become the trend.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalis are dabaal. All they need to see is one person doing something and they'll all copy. I'm waiting on the day being a free thinker who loves they're god given beauty and being comfortable in your own skin will become the trend.

How tf do they even make it red at the dentist? Do they use some type of cream

Based

VIP
Just to think a Somali in the qurbo will work their butts off and send a chunk of their paycheck to braindead folk like these ones. 120 dollars to ruin your teeth, there needs to be a study on the fob brain

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
How tf do they even make it red at the dentist? Do they use some type of cream
I have no idea.

When I went to Somalia I saw women with literally green and blue veins who had to wear niqab because their skin became paper thin. They can’t go out in the sun because it will burn. A lot of people don’t know you can get skin cancer, liver failure and even birth defects in babies from skin bleaching.
Like this.

They overdo everything and beg for help afterwards. I dont feel one bit of remorse for these women.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I have no idea.

Like this.

They overdo everything and beg for help afterwards. I dont feel one bit of remorse for these women.

These women are sick in the head, melanin protects your skin and it’s the reason why darker people age slower yaa u sheega .

These women are sick in the head, melanin protects your skin and it’s the reason why darker people age slower yaa u sheega .
We need to control media in Somalia. We need some kind of institution overseeing this shit. This getting too far nacalah

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Dear Somali women (and some men)

This is beautiful and natural

804EF1D1-8928-40EA-93D7-0748160F11AA.jpeg

394C96D7-337D-4BDF-A80C-D03F243043D1.jpeg

642A9E59-2FAA-427B-9E0D-C9A273EFDE95.jpeg

This is NOT

8BDC73F3-B037-481E-8021-A8274F6A908C.jpeg

B7F422FA-6915-4529-812A-FEA94BA6D552.jpeg

Attachments

• 30917883-A3E6-4F6E-AF4B-FE65AAA9FF1E.jpeg
    30917883-A3E6-4F6E-AF4B-FE65AAA9FF1E.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 72

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Just to think a Somali in the qurbo will work their butts off and send a chunk of their paycheck to braindead folk like these ones. 120 dollars to ruin your teeth, there needs to be a study on the fob brain
Lol these niggas need to realise after our parents pass away aint nobody sending money back home anymore. Let them figure it out by themselves

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Omg 😭 this is heartbreaking. We really need to something about this skin bleaching crisis
It's a disease they've brought onto themselves. They make it very hard to feel any empathy for them because they know exactly what they're doing and will still continue to do it.

She posted this asking for help and advice which she got. The main being stop bleaching/throw all the bleaching creams away and wear sunscreen everyday. *If* her skin ever heals she'll go right back to the bleaching creams like nothing ever happened. These people are too hard headed and too set in their ways. If nobody could convince them fgm was bad nobody is gonna stop them with this either.

The nerve of calling themselves 'Xarunta Caafimaad', these body mutilating clinics need to be shut down. They have no scruples.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Its a beauty trend in Somalia, I have a Fanax and many Somali girls adored that about me. Stop trying to change Somali beauty standards I love a girl with ilkocas :rejoice:
It's as if they have bitten into a blood orange very very cute .

Trending